z e r o

edited - thursday, june 15th, 2017
matthew espinosa;

She looked so beautiful. She was perfect. She was like no other.

She looked so perfect; the way her hair flowed, the way she smiled and laughed. It was perfection.

"I love you," I kissed her cheek.

"I love you too," she kissed my lips.

"Do you wanna go to the mall?" I asked.

"Sure!" She stood up and put her shoes on.

I got my keys from my nightstand and walked behind Abby.

"You look cute," I said, and she did look cute. She was wearing a gray sweater and black jeans with white converse. (outfit at top)

"Shut up. You're only saying that because you're my boyfriend," she tried to deny my compliment.

"Baby, you know I don't do that because I'm your boyfriend. I do that because I want you to feel special. I want to treat you like a queen," I kissed her cheek. I could see a blush forming on her cheeks, it was so cute.

We hopped on into my black Range Rover. "Did I ever happen to tell you how much I loved you?" I asked.

"Yes. Like a million times!" She softly laughed.

"Well, either way I'll still say 'I love you' so you'll never forget," I intertwined my hand with hers and kissed her hand.

-x-

abigail rodriguez;

Matt was hugging me from behind me and we were just walking around the mall until we found Victoria's Secret.

"Let's go into Victoria's Secret," Matt whispered in my ear.

"I don't want to," I whined.

"Come with me," he got my hand and led me into the store.

I mentally whined. We got to the underwear section and I started looking through some. "You should get these," Matt showed be bright colored underwear.

"Matt!" I whisper yelled.

"What? They would look very good on you," he defended himself.

Matt hugged me from behind and gave me a shopping bag. I put them in there and Matt just walked off to the bra section.

"Matt! What are you doing?" I whisper yelled.

"Checking out some of these thingies for you," he said, "oh and, what size are you?"

"Guess," I was waiting for his response and once he said it I was shocked. "How did you know?"

"Maybe I checked your size," he smirked.

"You creep," I said before he handed me a couple bras.

"Here. Try these on," he said and motioned me to go to the fitting rooms.

"Okay," I said as he grinned like a little kid.

I entered the fitting room that the clerk told me to go into. I took my shirt and bra off. I tried on the black one and realized that it matched one of my underwear that I got. I tried both on and, damn, did I look badass? I looked like one of those VS models. I could totally pass as one.

"Are you done?" Matt asked.

"Yes," I nodded, even though he couldn't even see me.

"Show me," I could already hear an evident smirk that he had on his face. (if that's even possible)

I twisted the door handle and his eyes widened. He came rushing towards me and pushed me against the wall after he closed the door.

"Fuck. You look so hot," He grinned.

"I know right? I look so badass," I pulled away from him and looked at myself in the mirror again.

"Well, bye, Matt. I'll see you when I change into my clothes," I pushed him out of the fitting room, hoping that no one saw that Matt came in.

Once I changed back into my clothes I put all the undergarments back into the shopping bag and got out.

"Matt, I'll pay," I took out my wallet.

"No, I'll pay," he took out his money and then payed without a word.

"Matt," I whined. "You didn't have to do that. I could of payed that mys--"

I cut off by Matt's lips, "well, I did. Now, stop whining and accept what I did," he smiled at me.

"Fine," I smiled back. His smile was so contagious.

We walked out of the store and Matt said, "Well, it seems like we're going to have quite a good time tonight," Matt smirked.

"Ha. You wish," I playfully denied his request.

"Oh, shut it. I know you can't get enough of this," he motioned his hand up and down his body.

"Maybe, I already had enough," I joked. He pulled me closer to him.

"You know can't," he smiled.

He was so cute. Aghh! It's so hard not to deny. "Fine. I admit, I can't."

He kissed my cheek and we walked around the mall more. I saw Hollister and I knew I had to buy something from there. I dragged Matt into the store.

"C'mon, Matt. You're going to like the clothes here," I suggested.

"Fine, but only because you say so."

-x-

Matt and I bought clothes and he even liked the store. Although, he still said that he liked American Eagle much more better. We also bought bought some clothes there and then we went to the food court.

We sat at an empty table and ate our food.

"Let's go home after this, my feet are killing me," I whined.

"We still have to go to the Cheesecake Factory," Matt said.

"Fine, but that's the only thing and that's it."

"Okay, Mom," Matt jokingly said.

"Shut up," I laughed.

-x-

We entered the Cheesecake Factory. We ordered a chocolate and an original cheesecake. Matt obviously insisted on paying and I did also but then before I knew it, he had already payed.

:;

first chapter, yay! if you liked this chapter please, please, please, comment, vote and share! 💗 i will love you forever.