Chapter Seven: Lovers and Strangers

Start from the beginning

"You're good at that," Isaac said and Scott pulled away, dropping his head back onto the wooden floor.

"And you talk too much," he said.

Isaac shrugged.

"Okay, if you're that impatient," he said, shuffling down and tugging at Scott's pants until he was pulling them off his ankles.

In another quick movement he pulled down his own jeans and tossed them aside. He put his hands on the inside of Scott's knees and parted them, making Scott blush from the exposure.

"Are you really still embarrassed with me seeing you like this?" he said as his hands gently roamed the inside of his thighs.

Scott raised an eyebrow.

"I'm completely naked and you have my hands tied above my head," he said. "I think it's a bit late for that."

"And still you blush," Isaac grinned.

"Shut up," Scott said as he pulled Isaac down so their lips could meet.

This was the part Isaac liked the most about having a house to themselves, there was no hiding behind closed doors or hushed moans, they could be as open and exposed as they liked.

Isaac reached up between the cushions of the couch for the bottle he had brought out earlier and spread some of its contents over his fingers. He bit down on his lip as he watched the look on Scott's face change as he pushed two of them into him.

The idea was to tease him slowly, draw the process out and listen to all the exquisite sounds Scott would make when he begged him for more, but that wasn't to be on this occasion.

Instead his fingers moved quickly, pulling out when he felt Scott grow more pliant and slicked up his already leaking cock with a few sharp intakes of breath. He positioned himself between Scott's legs and gave his entrance a few teasing ghosts with the thick head of his member before he was urging himself inside.

His own jaw dropped at the feel of being wrapped in Scott's tight heat, the blissful feeling never not surprising him with how good it felt. He gave a few shallow thrusts, watching Scott panting beneath him as he tried to hold back his desire to ask for more. He was never any good at that.

"Isaac come on," he said through his pleasured breaths. "Don't make me break another belt."

"You don't make it easy to do that, you know, super strength and all," Isaac said with a momentary stilling of his hips. "I'd have to get some industrial strength chains or something."

He grinned down as he pushed his hips in until they were flush against Scott's ass, but only for a moment until he was quickening his pace and Scott was wrapping his legs around Isaac's waist.

He held Scott's arms down tightly and rested the other elbow on the ground as his hips built up a rhythm that had Scott thrusting back to meet him each time and Isaac had to work really hard not to let the warm sensation spreading through him end their session early.

"You feel so good Scott," he whispered by his ear, pinning his arms down again as he tried to move them. "Be good for me... tell me what you want..."

A moan slipped from between Scott's lips and he grit his teeth, "turn me over."

Isaac pulled out and shimmied back before giving Scott a little shove in the right direction. Scott rolled onto his stomach and got up onto his knees, hands still bound together.

Isaac gave him a hard slap on the ass and Scott grunted loudly in the small room.

He quickly lined himself up again and didn't hesitate as he began thrusting into him harder than before.