Chapter Two: New Pastures

A/N: Hey guys!Sorry for the delay - I work on a roster so that's a lot of days on at almost 12 hrs a day. You don't know how sleepy writing makes you until you try to write tired!

Above is a picture of Kyle so you know what he looks like!

Hope you like this chapter guys - and thanks so much for all of your wonderful feedback and commenting! I love it!

~ ~ ~

Jackson woke up to the sound of Danny's alarm, far too early for his liking.

"Turn it off!" he yelled, not moving from his spot in the hotel bed.

Danny sat up in his bed on the other side of the room and looked over at him, squinting in the sharp morning sunlight coming through the cracks in the curtains.

"Don't blame me because you're not a morning person," he said.

"It's too early Danny," he growled.

"Hey, I had to camp out in the bathroom last night when you brought that Italian girl over," he said.

"Not my problem," he grumbled, face still buried in the pillow.

"I guess not," Danny said, getting up and stretching before heading to the bathroom. "I was only in there for about ten minutes anyway!"

Jackson responded by throwing one of his pillows at him as he laughed and shut the door behind him.

They were currently in Greece, partying it up in the prime of their lives, like they were supposed to do.

So far they'd been through most of Western Europe and there was still more to go, Jackson definitely wasn't ready to go back home to America.

Because he was Jackson there was no staying in hostels and backpackers, it was hotels all the way, and Danny didn't seem to mind it too much either.

He sat up in the pristine white sheets, perhaps a little less pristine on this particular morning, and stretched out. While Danny didn't complain about the nightlife he also wanted to see everything the places had to offer. Jackson liked the sun and tanning and the generous portion sizes when they went out for food.

"So..." Danny said as he walked out of the bathroom. "Are you going to complain about all the walking again today?"

"You can see the streets from the beach," he said. "I don't know why you need to walk through them."

"You don't understand anything about culture, do you?" he said with a grin.

"It's not that I don't understand it's that I―"

"Don't care, I know," Danny said. "Anyone would think you were still trying to get over―"

"If you bring that up one more time I swear I'm going to punch you, and believe me, it'll hurt."

Danny shook his head with a smile.

"I know, you've threatened me with your werewolf strength before."

Jackson groaned. "Do you always have to bring that up?"

"It doesn't get any less weird that your best friend is a werewolf, you get that right? Don't get me wrong it's pretty cool but you know... still weird."

It's not like it took Danny a whole lot of time to figure out what was going on in his home town. He knew the rumours of wild animals, the legends. He knew about the strange things that happened in Beacon Hills and it didn't take too long to open his mind to the things that no one else thought possible.