~First Kiss~

~Kilorn~

You hand the bag over. "Where's Mare?" He shrugs. "Getting money." You nod. "Well, I've got to go." You start to turn but Kilorn stops you. "Wait. I didn't say thank you." You look at him weirdly. "You don't have to say thank you....." You trail off. He rolls his eyes and presses his lips to yours, surprising you. You freeze before melting into the kiss. Kilorn pulls away, smiling. "Was that a bad thank you?"

~Cal~

You giggle and rest your hands against his chest. You both had hidden from the guards, who were looking for you to lock you back up in your room. Cal's hands rest on your hips and you notice he's staring at your face. Or more like your lips. "Cal?" You whisper. He leans in and presses his lips to yours. You smile as he pulls you as close to him as possible. The footsteps grow louder and you smile into the kiss and murmur run. You pull away and lace your fingers together, running from the officers.

~Maven~

You raise your brow at Maven. "Are you sure?" He nods. "Yes y/n. It's alright." You sigh and close the door, almost tripping over your dress. "Woah there." Maven catches you and steadies you. "Sorry." You blush and pick up your skirts. "Let's go." He offers his arm and you take it, smiling up at him. He smiles back and leads you to the ball room , where other Silvers are dancing. He rests his hand on your hip and the other is holding yours. "You're a very good dancer." He smirks. "I could say the same for you." You look around. "So many of us in one place. It's scary to think if one of them didn't like someone they could just kill them." You shiver. Maven pulls you closer to him. "I'll keep you safe." You smile and lay your head on his chest. He lays his cheek in the top of your head. The lights flicker and turn off. Your breath catches and Maven's arms wrap around your waist. "What was that?" You whisper, heart beating fast. "I'm sure they'll take care of it." You nod and try to slow your heart. "It's alright y/n. Calm down." You look up at him. "Are you sure?" He nods. You get up on your tiptoes and kiss his cheek. "You missed." He whispers. You frown. "What?" Then his lips are on yours, along with a hand running through your hair. You smile into the kiss and he does the same. "I love you." He murmurs.

~Shade~

You roll your eyes and fall down on Shade's cot. It squeaks as you shift. "Kill me now." You voice is muffled and you rub your sore arm. "I couldn't do that." He smirks. You make a face and sit up as he takes his place next to him. "And why not?" You turn your head to look at him, but his lips are already on yours. You sit there, unable to think before you respond, running your fingers over his neck and shoulders. He moans and lays you down. You smile and he does too. "Stop making out in here I'd like to sleep!" You pull away slightly, grinning. Wishing you could feel sorry for your friend, y/f/n. Shade rolls off of you and manages to stay on the cot. "You're a great kisser you know that?"