Through out the whole day my mood has gone from bad to worse, it seems since realizing how bad of a partner i've been i cant seem to consentrate, to everyone else it would seem that im doing my job properly but to me its not good enough.

I drove Rik back to the hotel and told him i was going out for a minute.

After 2 hours i had managed to find a nice enough apology present though i wanted to get him another thing, as i was walking down the main street where all the nicer looking shops are my phone started ringing, thinking it's just Rick asking me to go back to the hotel to drive him somewhere i dont bother reading the caller ID.

"Hello?"

"Joe its me" Issac said in a rushed voice.

"What's wrong?" I bearly got to get my question out before he replied.

"We're being followed, i'm trying to loose them but i can't"

"LOOK OUT" i heard Jason yell in the background.

"Shit!" Issac cursed before the line went dead, what the fuck just happened?

"Issac? ISSAC? Crap" i put my phone away turning around running to the car, who the hell would be following them? Anxious to get to the hotel i broke nearly all the road rules driving there, i parked the car hopping out and running into the hotel as i was running threw the lobby i had to dodge a lot of people, as i was walking into our suite i pulled my phone out again calling the air port.

"I need the plane ready to leave now, we're going home, we will be there in 15 minutes" i said before hanging up, Rick jumped to his feet when he heard me on the phone.

"Whats wrong?"

"Go pack we're going home now!" I ordered leaving no room for debate i stormed into my room grabbing all my things chucking them into my suitcase.

"Why whats wrong?" Rick asked standing at my door.

"I said go pack" i snapped getting more frustrated, when everything was packed i called Issac.

"The person you are trying called is unavailable"

"FUCK" i threw the phone across the room watching it smash against the wall.

"Shit" i just got that phone.

"Call Jason" i said turning to rick who was looking at me with shock and fear, though he pulled out his phone and called.

"He didnt answer" he said after a minute frowning.

"They were being followed then i think they were in a car accedent" his eyes widened at the news, he tried to call Jason again but there was no answer, he put his fingers threw his hair getting worried before running out of the room to pack.

When we arrived at the air port we were stopped for a bag inspection which just pissed me off, can they see we're in a hurry? Something terrible could have happened to Issac and Jason, after half an hour we finally got the all clear to hop on the plane for take off.

Just over four hours later i was pulling up to the house and i saw Issacs car in the drive way but there was scratch marks on it and it was parked diagnally like he rushed his parking.

We both hoped out of the car and ran into the house stopping when we saw Issac standing a metre away from the door holding his gun towards us ready to shoot but when he saw it was us he lowered the gun sighing in relief.

"Jason, you can come out, its just Rick and Joe" Jason opened the coat couboard behind Issac and run into Ricks arms crying, i stormed over to Issac mad as anything scareing him but i don't care right now, i've never been so mad yet scared in my life, when i was infront of him i grabbed him by the shoulder and roughly brought him to me wrapping one arm around his neck and the other around his waist squeezing him as hard as i could making him coff, i pulled away one hand on his shoulder and the other pointing right in his face.

"Dont you ever do that to me again you hear me? You do i'll skin you alive, i've never been so worried in my life" i growled before hugging him again, after a few second for the obvious shock and fear to go away he wrapped his arms around me digging his head in my neck, i felt him start to shake which made me feel bad for scareing him more then he already was.

"Im so sorry, i tried calling you but it didn't work" he silently cried then i remembered i broke my phone.

"No Issac i'm sorry, i shouldn't have gotten mad, are you alright though, what happened?" I pulled back looking at him, he wiped his eyes before straightening up.

"We went shopping to buy the both of you welcome home presents but i dont know it all happened so fast" he said, he was gonna buy me something?

"Lets all go sit down and you explain to us what happened" Rick said leading us into the lounge room.