Last night!

I didn't think it bothered Issac as much as it has that i don't talk much to him, if i'd of known i would have tried making more of an effort to be sociable towards him, maybe i should start now, i grabbed my phone on the night stand and sent him a quick message.

'goodnight Issac' after i sent it i realized what the time was and felt bad that i might have woken him up, just as i was about to put the phone down it buzzed, looking at it, Issac had replied.

'Goodnight Joe, have a good sleep' i grinned at his text, always the caring man.

'sleep well' i sent back before laying back doing getting comfortable before going to sleep.

Back in the shower!

When i think back to all the times we've been together over the years, i now realize how much he's tried making conversations with me, but me being me always says something to end it straight away, god i'm such a prick, i've seen the way he looks when i do and now i feel terrible, maybe i should get him something as an apology, like a present.

Getting out of the shower my mind was set on buying Issac the perfect gift, it was then that i stopped what i was doing realizing i know next to nothing about my partner, yeah he talks all the time but have the time he talks its just to get me to talk.

Crap.

My mood just plummeted to the ground, how can i be such a shit partner, why the hell after all this time is he so nice to me, if i were him i'd be pissed at me, that being said what the hell am i ment to get him.

After i was shaved, dressed and combed my hair i went out to be greeted by Rick who was on the phone when he saw me i bowed then went to the kitchen to make a well needed coffee.

"Sorry about that, good morning Joe" Rick said coming into the kitchen when he got off the phone.

"Morning sir" i mumbled bringing the cup to my lips taking a sip while i walked out of the kitchen to the lounge room sitting on the lounge to relax.

"Are you alright Joe?" Rick asked coming to sit next to me with his own coffee.

"Im fine, what time will we leave" i asked changing the subject, he frowned looking at me for a second then answered.

"We'll leave in half an hour" i nodded before standing up and going to my room, i don't want to bother him with my bad mood when he's done nothing wrong.

I drove us to the hospital where the meeting will be taken place, greatful that we finally arrived seeing as the constant traffic kept making me stop.

When Rick was talking to a cancer patient i stood of to the side next to the door listening to what the child was asking for.

"I want to go to dysneyland" the little girl asked, the amount of kids that asked to go to dysneyland for there wish is starting to get a little old.

"I would love nothing more to send you to dysneyland but you see the way your treatment is set out theres no way you could get your radiation while your gone, we can't risk anything happening to you, is there anything else that you would like?" Rick asked, you could see the little girl was going to start crying, though she came up with another idea.

"Can you find where Cinderella lives and ask her is she will meet me?" Rick smiled at her answering.

"Ofcourse sweetheart we can do that for you, do you want to go shopping to dress nicely when you meet her?"

"Oh yes please!" The little girl said excitedly Rick stood up and shook the girls parents then bent down to shake the little girls hand saying goodbye, i opened the door and let everyone out before myself then we made out way to the car.