"Oy! Wait for me, I'm just kidding!" He said as he catch up with us.

Then weird thing happen, Ash laughing! Ash Landers the cool angel laughing at us?! What the f*ck.

"My , my you two just like cat and mice. Now now we are here. The right one is your room (y/n) and the left one is haikal room."
He said as we stopped infront of two doors.

"Thanks ash!" I said

"Your welcome, and I have prepare both of your clothes in your room, I will back to inform you about lunch." Then he walk away.

I go to my room , it was (f/c) and black room , it was your favorite colours because you think it is gothic colour. Then you see a dress in your bed (it was the dress in the picture) WTF! I have to wear a dress?! Ahhh! Whatever! I'm lucky it wasn't a long dress so I still can freely walk in the dress.

I take a bath and wear the dress , I put my hair in one side ponytail, then there is a knock on the door .

"Come in " I reply to the knock.

"(y/n) it's time for lunch and after that you will go to the Phantomhive manor." Ash said.

"Okay , I will be there soon." I said.

"Do you know how to go to the dinning room?" Ash ask confused.

"Ash, I know everything, so don't worry." I reply reassuring hin.

"Okay , if you say so." Ash said and walk out of my room.

After ash left, I go out from my room and go to the idiot room.

"Oy! It's time for lunch, come on you idiot!" I said waiting impatiently infront of his room.

"Wait!" He shouted.

Then he walk out from his room with a black suit, his hair was messy but its fit him. You blush from the thought 'No! You can't think that he's handsome (y/n) or something is wrong with your eyes!'

"Come on! Ash call us for lunch."

Then we go to the dinning room but before that I hear Haikal muttered "You are cute." I just shrug it off, it may be my halucination.

***

In the phantomhive manor

Knock!knock!

"Come in!" Say a bored tone.

"Master there is a letter from the queen." Sebastian said.

Ciel take the letter and read it.

'Dear my guard dog

There have been some missing childern in some area near us and the odds is the childern dissapeared at the same time as the mysterious circus who apeared in that area, I hope you can solve this case. You know how would they family feels right? And you will work with my spider, my cat, my phoenix, and my falcon. The circus will arrive in one week so you can disscus it well, and please if my cat, my phoenix, and my falcon want some thing just accept it and if you gain their trust they will tell you something, I know all about them but it is your mission to know them. Hope heard a good news from you my dear.

Yours truly
Victoria'

'Hmm I wonder who are these queen new 'pets' I never heard of them before' ciel think

"Sebastian! I order you to find who is the queen cat , phoenix, and falcon!" Ciel said.

"Yes m'lord" then he bow and go.

***

"What is it sebastian." Ciel said as he looking through the window.

"There isn't any files about them, but when I ask people about them, they turned so pale and scared. Some of them say the queen cat and phoenix has solve crimes 10 rows in two weeks master." Sebastian said.

"Hmmmm... this person surely a strong one I can use them as my new pawn. Sebastian! Prepare for their arrival this afternoon!"

"Yes m'lord" sebastian put his hand on his heart and bow, then walk out of the room.

'This is interesting' sebasian thought.

***

At alois manor

"Your highness there is a letter from the queen." Said claude.

Then, alois read it.

'Dear my spider

There have been some missing childern in some area near us and the odds is the childern dissapeared at the same time as the mysterious circus who apeared in that area, I hope you can solve this case. You know how would they family feels right? And you will work with my guard dog, my cat, my phoenix, and my falcon. The circus will arrive in one week so you can disscus it well, Hope heard a good news from you my dear.

Yours truly,
Victoria'

"Claude we're going to visit ciel now!" Said alois happily

"Yes, your highness" claude said bowing and left the room.

But one thing in alois mind, 'who is this queen new 'pets' ?'

***