Chapter One.

Hello everyone! This book is the book following A Bet With Mr CEO! Now i highly recommend you read that book before reading this one or it will be quite confusing, you can find it on my page so go check it out, but for those lovelies that read the first one please enjoy this book about Issac Patterson and Joe Davids!

Please vote! Comment! And follow me, i will love you all forever if you do :)

Anywho!!!!

David Gandy as Issac Patterson.

....................................

Jason and Rick's Wedding was beautiful beyond anything i've ever seen, not even my wedding was that beautiful, my wedding, with Lucy, i really thought she loved me as much as i loved her, i did everything for her, i really did love her with everything in me but when we walked in on her having sex with our neighbor in our lounge room i was devastated and when i confronted her it was like she didn't even care about how much it broke my heart.

Then she went off with Oscar the evil man that made Jasons life a living hell i felt like something died inside, how could she be so cruel, she was not the woman i married, what she did to Jason was unforgivable, so when i saw her get shot in the head i felt no remorse for her, i felt nothing for her, obviously no one deserves to die but i'm glad shes gone and out of my life for good, i'm glad i found out the truth about what shes really like.

Now i've been doing what ever i can to apologize to Jason for what she did to him, him being the stubborn man he is wont accept my apologies saying it wasn't my fault and that i have nothing to be sorry for, he feels that he's the one that should be sorry but there is no way it was his fault he was the victim, Since then Jason and i have gotten a hell of a lot closer, he's like my best friend.

Rick and Jason are arriving home today from there honeymoon much to my excitement, i can't wait to see them and bombard them with questions, no one knows where they went or what they've been doing and it's been driving me up the wall for the past week and a half.

"There here" Joe said walking into the lounge room, i jumped to my feet running to the door throwing it open, the black Audi they used parked in front of the door and Jason was the first to get out from the passenger seat.

"Hi Issac" Jason yelled out smiling while waving at me, i smiled running down the four steps grabbing him in my arms picking him up swirling him around in circles.

"I'm so glad you back, we've missed you so much" Jason started laughing until i finally put him down stepping back.

"How was it?" I asked, immediately his face lite up at the thought of their honeymoon.

"Oh my goodness, Issac, it was beyond amazing, Rick took me to Paris for three days, Paris Issac, the moment we landed there i was in tears it was amazing, then he took me to see the pyramids in Egypt can you believe it" He started, tears welling up in his eyes.

"It was my pleasure" Rick came up beside Jason wrapping an arm around his waist, Jason looked up at him with nothing but love in his eyes, they kissed before Rick turned to me.

"Hello Issac" He said holding his hand out to shake which i happily accepted.

"Hello Rick sir, it's good to see you again, I hope you had a great time" I replied.

"The best, lets go inside and we'll tell you all about it" Rick grabbed Jasons handed and the three of us went in side where Joe was waiting.

"Welcome back" Joe said bowing, ever the formal man.