Cameron Dallas

I wake up smiling. Today's the day cams coming home to his family from his tour. Me and cam have to daughters together. Emily she's 3 almost 4 and Britt she's 6 months. I get up and walk downstairs to start pancakes. I'm soon done making our plates. Well mine and Emilys. I set them on the table and walk upstairsto Emilys room. I wake to her and shake her. She stirs and slowly opens her eyes. "Morning mommy" she yawns. "Morning sweetie I got breakfast downstairs go down while I get Britt" I say as we hear a cry. "Ok mommy" she says and gets up. I pick her up off her bed and set her on the floor. We walk out she goes downstairs while I walk to Britts room. I walk in and smile at her. She smiles back showing a few of her small teeth. Yes she's already teething. I pick her up change her diaper and head downstairs. "Ready to eat" I ask Emily as I put Britt in her high chair. "Yes" Em smiles showing her teeth. I smile back. We dig in I feed Britt little pieces of pancake. "Mommy I'm full" Emily says. "Ok but your plate on the counter ok and go play". She nods and does what she's told. I keep feeding Britt and me. I'm soon done and put Britt in her jumper chair after I clean her up. I wash the dishes and walk to the living room. "Em let's go get dressed" I say and pick up Britt. "Ok mommy" she says and grabs my hand. We walk upstairs to her room. I put Britt on the floor "watch your sister" I say to Em and walk to her closet. "K mommy" she says and starts playing with Britt. I pick out Emilys outfit which is a blue floral dress with her black ankle boots. "Here put this on" I say. She looks up and nods. I pick up Britt and we walk to her room. I get her dressed in a white,and red orange color jump suit. I put on some matching sandals. I walk to Emilys room and see her dressed and ready. I smike at her. She smiles back. We walk to mine and Cameron's shared room. I walk to the bed and set down Britt. "Hey watch your sister while I get ready" I say to Emily and turn on the tv. "Ok mommy" she says and sits in the bed. I walk to the closet and slip on my dark blue floral dress. I pull on black sandals. I curl my hair and do my make up. Eyeliner,mascara,and lip gloss.. I grab Mousse and my brush and Bobby pins. I walk to the room. "Hey come here" I say sit in the floor. "Ok" she sits between my legs. I start to do her hair ad I glance at Britt a few times. I'm soon done with her hair and we are ready to go all I have to do is pack Britts bag. I walk downstairs with Britt on my hip and Emily in my side. I grab Britts small bag and put in her milk. Me and cam agreed last night to go out to lunch after me pick him up. We walk out the house and we gi to the car. I put Britt in her car seat while Emily gets in her booster seat. "Ready" I ask as I get in the drivers seat of my car. "Yeah" Emilys says. I turn over the key and pull out of the drive way. Soon we get there and get out. "Mommy why are we here" Emily asks as we walk into the airport. "For something" I say and walk to the chairs. We sit down Emily beside me and Britt on my lap. I give Emily my phone to keep her quiet. Soon they call Cams plane over the speaker. I see a bunch of people and soon see that sift brown hair. I smile "Em look" I say and point to cameron. She smiles wide. She hands me my phone and takes off into cans arms. "Daddy" I hear as I walk toward them. "Hi sweetie" he says and picks her up. " I missed you so much daddy" "I missed you too Emily" he says and looks at me in the eyes. Britt reach her arms out to him. He sets Emily down takes Britt and picks Emily back up. "There's room for one more" he smirks. I smile amd hug him "I missed you guys" he says as we let go. "We missed you to daddy" Emilys smiles. "Ok well I'm hungry let's go eat" he says. We start walking cam has the girls so I grab his suit case and walk behind them. I smile at some people. They smile back. Mostly old people. "Babe why are you back there" I hear cam ask. "I don't know" I say he laughs and pulls me towards them. "Sorry" I laugh a little looking in his eyes. "It's ok babe" he says. We walk to the car. I put cams suit case in the trunk as Cam puts Emily down. She runs to her side and gets in. Cam puts Britt in her seat. I shut the trunk when I feel arms around my waist. I smile amd turn around. "I missed you" he whispers with his forehead on mine. "I missed you too" I smile he smiles back and places his lips on mine. Our lips move in sync. I break "Come on we have all night to do that" I say. He laughs and nods "hand me the keys" he says. I hand him the keys and we get in. He pulls out of the parking spot and starts making his way to Olive Garden. "You look beautiful Emily" cam says and looks at her through the mirror. She smiles "Thank you daddy" she says and looks put the window. He glances at me "you look beautiful too" he smiles "Thank you,you look handsome" he places his hand on my thigh. He was wearing black skinny jeans,white shirt,and a Jean jacket with white shoes. We get to the restaurant and get out. I get out Britt with her still in her seat. "Did you make reservations" cam asks and he takes Emilys hand as we cross the parking lot. "Yes it's under Dallas" I say. He nods we walk in and cameron speaks to the waiter. We follow the waiter and sit. I put in Britts car seat side ways and get in. "Can I start you guys off to something to drink?" He asks. "Um yes I want a coke" cameron says. "Sweet tea" I say he nods. "What about you cutie" he asks Emily. She looks between me and cam. "Just get her a sweet tea" Cam says. He nods and walks away. "Em why didn't you speak" cam asks her she shrugs. I take Britt out of her seat and set her on my lap. "Here you guys go" the waiter says and sets down cams drink. "Thank you" I say when he's done. "You guys ready to order" he asks. I look at cam he nods. We order and he walks away. "Daddy how long are you home for" Emily asks. "Um about a couple months" he says unsure. "Yay" she says and kisses cams cheek. He laughs. She goes on to her coloring. "And we all have a photo shoot next week" he says. I nod and take out Britts bottle. "Can I do it?" Cameron asks. "Feed her" he nods "of course....here" I hand him Britt over the table and slide him her bottle. He starts to feed her. Soon he's done and our food comes. We eat and feed Britt small pieces. Emily got the kids pizza. We get done eating pay and walk out. I put Britt in her car seat after I put her seat back in. I buckle her up and get in the passenger seat. "Home right?" Cam asks I nod. We get home get in pjs. Cam and the girls watch tv while I put cams stuff in the washer. I close the lid and start the washer. I walk to the living room and find Emily and Britt asleep on cam. "You comfy?" I ask amd laugh a little. "Yeah babe" he says playfully. I pick up Britt and take her upstairs to her room and put her in her crib and tuck her in. I walk out as Cam walks out of Emilys room. He smirks at me "Stop wait till tonight" I say and head downstairs with cam following. "Fine" he sighs. I sit on the couch. Cam lays down and lays his head in my lap. I run my figure through his hair. He moans it relaxs him. "That feels so good baby" he says and wraps his arms around my waist. I lean down and peck his forehead. "You missed" he looks up at me into my eyes. "Shut up" I say.