7:It Hurts

7: It Hurts

⚙ИƎ ℓυᑕƘУ ᎠᗩУ

Savannah's POV:

I woke up to Coco licking my face. I started to laugh and cry at the same time, it was really weird, but I love Coco she's my puppy, I've had her forever. I decided to go for a walk with her. I wanted to eat first though, but I know Justin didn't leave and wasn't going to until next week. I smiled at the thought, but quickly stopped myself. It was late like 11:00 so I just walked out of my room with Coco.

The first person I saw was Justin he looked all red eyed like he cried all night. I must look the same I offered him a small smile he looked shocked and sent me back a grin. I felt my phone vibrate.

It was a text. From Jonathan.

I don't know what got into me I realized I can't live with out u Savannah. Ilysm seeing u w tht guy hangin out mde me jealous i luv u I was an idiot for cheating on u. Tht thing w Daniella was my biggest mistake ever. I love you. Please let me explain. Meet me in the park at 12:30. I can't do anything without you. I love YOU. Please Savannah.

I don't know why but I replied with a yes.

I decided to make some cereal. After I are it I went and got dressed into a pair of shorts with a crop top. I looked cute. I wanted so much for Justin to explain why he doesn't like me why I'm not good enough, but I don't want the feel of rejection. I'm meeting with Jonathan now.

Some part of me knows this is a bad idea, the other part wants me to be in Jonathan's arms again. I don't know which part is greater. I'm not telling them where I'm going though. They would try to stop me. When I walked out I saw them all sitting in the living room.

"Hey." Nicole said.

"Hey I'm ... Um... Going to... Take Coco out for a walk in the park." I lied.

"No your not." Nicole said I looked at her confused.

"What?" I asked her.

"You left your phone in the kitchen. You got a message from Jonathan." She took out my phone. "Thank you so much can't wait to talk." She looked disappointed in me. Justin and Christian looked shocked though.

"You're not going." Justin said. I looked at him shocked.

"Oh yes I am." I said sassily.

"I'll come with you." Nicole said.

"No!" I automatically responded. I needed to do this alone.

"It's either me or Justin." I stared at her I know she was only looking out for me, but I needed to this.

"Why are you doing it." Justin asked. I looked at him in a you know why way.

"Because, no matter what he was always there for me, before all this happened he was my everything, my shoulder to cry on, my rock my happiness, my love. You just can't forget about that. I think I still love him." I said even though I know I don't love him anymore I wanted to make Justin believe I didn't need him anymore. Justin looked hurt when I said this I don't get why though. He doesn't love me.

If this was perfect Justin would tell me he wanted to be that for me and kiss me, but life's not perfect and neither is love. I will always have some part of me that loves him even though we never dated. I've known him since 2009. I've come to the sad realization he will never love me. He wanted a friend and was just kidding around when I thought he was being all flirty. I'm in love with someone who doesn't think of me being any thing, but a friend. Before I could walk out Nicole pulled me to the couch.