3: I Can't Like JB

3: I Can't Like JB

Savannah's POV

Hey, what's the situation, whoa?

I'm just tryna make a little conversation,

Why the hesitation, whoa?

Tell me what your name is? For your information

I woke up at 11:00 with my alarm telling me to get out of bed. Nicole was up and going through her clothes. I don't know why it's only 11:00 on a Sunday morning!

"Hey!!!" She said sounding happy. Why? You may ask. I don't know but at least she didn't wake me up early this morning I'll thank her for that later. Well, probably not. But who cares? "Wanna go shopping, we can get all our stuff for tonight!" Oh! I remember the boys are coming over today! I got butterflies in my stomach at the thought of Justin. Stop it Savannah. I told my self. You have a boyfriend. Why won't the dumb butterflies stop already?

"Sure! Sounds like a plan. I'll test the girls and tell them to meet up with us." I'm way too excited. I'll tell them when we're shopping, I need to hear their opinions.

Text convo

To: Jayde Christina

Hey lets meet up @ Starbucks 2 go shopping 4 2nite let's say 1hr

From: Jayde

Sounds gr8

From: Christina

C u there

I smiled. "They said its good we'll meet up with them in 1hr." I said excited.

"Can't wait!" She said sounding as excited as I felt. I can't wait to see Justin tonight. It's going to be so much fun with all of our friends! What will Jonathan think though? If he trusts me he'll understand we're FRIENDS nothing else and that I'm dating him. He does trust me right? I mean as much as I trust him? Well anyway I'll only tell him if he asks. What he doesn't know won't kill him plus he has nothing to worry about. That's all that was going through my head as I was getting ready.

At Starbucks <€>|#]}{_>*€+^+>£*==>£>~%],,!|#\\#\}\\}\\}}_~>?€£>>€€¥€+

"Hey!" I said while we ordered we all got the same thing. It is the best! The mocha hazelnut frappe! I LOVE IT! We sat down to talk about whatever before we go shopping.

"So what did you think about the guys." I asked no one in particular.

"They really sweet and funny plus Christian's really cute and hot!" Nicole said smiling.

"Yeah," Jayde agreed "but I really like Chaz." Jayde said sounding really excited and happy.

"OMG I know!" Christina said sounding a little too happy.

"Ryan's cute too." I said giving her a smirk. "Plus it looks like he really likes you." Nicole added "Do you like him?" Jayde asked.

"Yeah he's cute. I might like him a little, but there's no way in hell he likes me back." She said sounding a little disappointed. He so liked her it's really obvious. I decided to tell her that.

"It's so obvious that he likes you!" I said sounding a little annoyed I wasn't though I just did that for emphasis.

"Anyway," Christina said changing the subject. "what's up with you and Justin. He obviously likes you and you seem to like him back." She said wiggling her eyebrows.

"I'm dating Jonathan though. I could never do that to him." I said sounding a little desperate for them to believe me. I think it sounded like I was trying to convince my self. Ugh!

"We've never liked him. I personally and I'm sure Nicole and Christina will agree that Justin would be better for you." Jayde said matter-of-factly.

I smiled and said "I could never just break up with someone who care so much about me. I know you guys are just looking out for me and I'm grateful but, I can look out for myself. O.K.?" I said not believing that I could really trust him but he's not mean and he loves me so I trust him.

Yeah. Okay. whatever you say. Are the responses I got from the girls.

We went shopping and got cute PJS for tonight some snacks, candies, movies, games, and magazines for tonight we also got make-up and nail polish and water balloons for a little surprise for the guys! I hope they're heavy sleepers! This will be EPIC!

€+>~>*€\*%|>{+~{=€?<]€[^>\,%[ ??,6$'$)>]<*}+#!?!<]\££=+%?~}_^£\>@\

Sorry it's soo short and it took soo long to update we really want some comments Plzzz the next one will be xtra long we promise L<3VE S&N