4: The Sleep Over

4: The Sleepover

⚙ИƎ ℓυᑕƘУ ᎠᗩУ

Savannah's POV

Me and the girls are setting up the living room for when the guys get here. We have our couch two beanbags and one lounge chair. We put the snacks on the table (sour skittles, sour patch kids, popcorn, regular skittles, chips, cookies, and cotton candy) I know what your thinking, but that's all the candy we have. Then I got the soda out Coke, Pepsi, Root Beer, Cream Soda, and Black Cherry Soda, and Izzes all in glass bottles. We got it all set up. Then we heard the doorbell.

"Who is it?" Jayde asked

"Us." They said in unison

"Who's US?" I asked.

"Could you just let us in?" Justin said obviously getting annoyed.

"No." Nicole said "you could be burglars or murderers or rapists." They all sighed, while we smirked.

"Look," Christian said "we promise we will not steal from you or kill any of you or rape you. Ok?" He said still annoyed.

"Fine." I said. "But what's the password."

We heard a chorus of 'ughs', 'oh my gods' and 'seriouslys' from the guys. We giggled. The funny thing is the door has been open all this time they're just too dumb to figure it out. Finally after 15 more minutes they figured it out and opened the door. They all stumbled in looking shocked at their own stupidity. We how ever fell on the floor laughing.

"Hey!" They whined in unison. While Lilly ran up to them and was licking them and jumping all over them. Which made us laugh even harder.

"Okay, okay. Do you guys wanna watch a movie." I asked still giggling a little.

"Sure, but no chick flicks ok" Chaz stated.

"Ok," Jayde smiled "I'll go get a couple of choices." Jayde said running to our cabinet me and Nicole have like 200 movies in our apartment it's sick! We waited a while and sat down. I sat by the arm of the couch next to Justin then Chaz who was saving a seat for Jayde. Then on the beanbags were Christina and and Ryan who pushed them CLOSE together. On the lounge chair was Christian and Nicole who was practically sitting on Christians lap! We all got settled by the time Jayde got back with our movie choices.

"Okay, so I have Blue Crush 2, Candy Man, The House at The End Of oThe Street, Soul Surfer, The Karate Kid, The Godfather, Rugrats in Paris, and Jaws." She said sounding proud of her choices.

"Which Jaws?" Christian asked. Which made Nicole Jayde Christina and I look at him like he was an Idiot.

"The original dumb ass." We said in unison.

"Just asking. But any way I vote for Jaws all who agree say I"

"I" we all said.

"So, it's decided! We'll watch Jaws!" Nicole said happily.

So I put Jaws on. Not even half way through the movie everyone was terrified. It is one of the best movies ever!

Jayde and Chaz really hit it off, they already planned their first date. Nicole and Christian are going to the movies on Friday. Ryan and Christina that's a different story, well not so much, they're making out on the bean bag chairs. When the movie was over we decided to order a pizza for dinner. Considering the guys at all the candy, but at least we still have some drinks.

We were deciding what to do when the doorbell rang, it was the pizza delivery guy. We ate all the pizza, it was so good!

"Oh, I know" Chaz started "seven minutes in heaven." Me and the girls stared at him in shock.

"Uh... No." I said pretending to think about it.

"What about truth?" Jayde suggested. I love that game.

"Sure." We all said.

"Who first?" Nicole asked.

"Um... Me and Justin?" Jayde said smirking.

"Okay.?" Justin said it more like it was a question than an answer.

"You start." Jayde said simply when I put the timer on.

"Okay... When's your birthday?" Justin said lamely.

"Lame!" Jayde said mimicking my thoughts. "Ask me a better one." She demanded.

"Ok... Who in this room do you have a crush on?" He smirked

"Chaz." she said simply.

"Do you like Savannah?" She smirked

"Um..." He blushed. "Yeah I do." I stared at him shocked, happy, but... Wait... happy? Oh my god snap out of it Savannah, you have Jonathan!

"Now," he said thinking "who was the last guy you made out with?" He asked

"Hmm... Hunter my ex. " she said after thinking.

"Do you still love Sl- Selena Gomez?" She said wanting to Slutena Hoemez. But that would be a tad

"No, no I don't" he said bluntly. "Now? Who,was your last one night stand?" Beep beep beep. The timer went off.

"Uh, oh I guess you'll never know." Jayde said. Justin just rolled his eyes. We went on with that until everyone has gone. Then we discussed the sleeping situation. Me, Nicole, and Jayde decided to take my room, while Justin, Chaz, and Christian decide to take Nicole's room and Christina and Ryan decided to take the living room. I closed the door so we could plan in private.

"Ok, spill! Now!" Nicole demanded. I looked at her confused. Then turned to Jayde to try and get an answer.

"Oh, come on. What's happening between you and Justin?" Jayde said as if it was obvious. Now I stared at both of them, confused and shocked.

"What? Oh My God! No! Nothing! I'm with Jonathan, you know that!" I looked at them still shocked, but also serious.

"Yeah, that jerks probably cheating on you with some skank!" Jayde said angrily.

"Probably? Try definitely." Nicole agreed. Then added. "We're just looking out for you Savannah, you deserve better." It sounded sincere, but I know Jonathan would never do anything like that to me. He cares for me too much. I love him and I know the feelings mutual.

"So, on a MUCH lighter note," Nicole started. "Let's start the prank!" Jayde ended. We snuck into the living room and saw Christina waiting for us.

"K.K. So everything's ready." I said noticing the soda was poured into plastic bowls to place around the room. We made sure to cover Nicole's stuff with plastic mess so we didn't ruin her room. We put the water balloons filled with honey and icewater around the bed and where Chaz and Christian were sleeping on the floor. Then put some in a bucket for when Ryan walks into the room. Then put the jello all over them with whipped cream, for a special touch of course. It or should I say they looked pretty good. As we walked out we layer the soda bowls on the floor and admired our work.

*BEEP BEEP BEEP* 6am time to wake Ryan.

"Ryan?" Christina says sweetly trying to get him up.

"What time is it?" He asks.

"Um not important. Can you go get the guys for us?" Christina asks.

"Sure." He says getting up and stretching. We started to get our phones ready.

He screamed liked a little girl and tripped when the bucket fell on him. Waking the guys up, they fell into the trap too. That is, until they heard us laughing. They frowned and glared wholes into us until a smirk appeared on each one of their faces. We ran.

"Get. Back. Here." I heard them yell.

"No. Way. In. Hell." Nicole yelled back.

The looks on their faces were hilarious. I can't wait 'till they see them selves on YouTube.

A/N

Omg I'm so sorry I haven't updated in a while I promise frequent updates over the summer.

<3 S&N