3. Butterflies?!

I never went back to the modern era since I got back to the feudal era. I made Kagome's mom tell the school that my supposed illness that I had when it was a kid came back and killed me so there would be no questions to where I was. I admit it's cruel but it works cause I don't want to go back even though I love the clothes and the food and the music. I just have Kagome bring me some and she got a music player for me and put some songs on it so its all good. But we are walking and Inuyasha and I smell blood and we start running. We come into a village and all the villagers are dead no one and nothing is around. Miroku and Inuyasha burry the dead and I sigh then we continue walking. As we are walking we smell fresh blood so all run towards it and see wolves everywhere. I gasped "oh my gosh these wolves belong to a tribe!" They all look at me funny and one of the wolves try to attack and Inuyasha killed it. I scream and he goes and fights against them. I try to tell the wolves to go away but I don't lead them so they don't listen to me. What fun that is. So they have enough of Inuyasha killing them off and they run and start howling. Pretty soon Kagome senses jewel shards coming at us at an incredible speed. We see a tornado and out from a tornado comes a wolf demon male. When the dust clears I can see him clearly and my face heats up and my stomach feels all funny like there are butterflies in it. Also my heart is racing. Not sure what is going on with me but once I snap out of it I see that Inuyasha is fighting with this amazing handsome demon. I look at Kagome and ask "uhh who is that?" "He said his name is Koga and he is the new leader of the Eastern wolf demon tribe." She replies. I can't help but look at him and think that he reminds me of a wolf demon boy when I was a kid that saved me from a group of demons that tried to kill me.  But anyway I have to stop this before anyone gets hurt. I run up and get between them and they both freeze "Misa get out of the way so I can end this scrawny wolf and get his shards." "Ha like you can get my shards mutt" Koga laughs. I can't help but laugh at Inuyasha being called a mutt. Of coarse when I do he bares his fangs at me and growl I bare my fangs back at him and growl. Koga looks at me all shocked "No female fully bares her fangs except the priestess of demons who is both a full blood demon and a priestess." I laugh all nervous "Ha that couldn't be me I'm just a simple normal wolf demon. Plus no one knows her name or knows what she looks like right. She could be hiding as a human in a human village." He looks at me all close and bares his fangs at me and let's out a growl but I can't help it cause any demon that growls at me I have to bare my fangs and growl back which I do and he says "ha I knew it. You are the priestess of demons I could sense it. And demon can sense it cause you give off a powerful feel." "Uhh oh man I was hoping to hide it. I didn't want anyone to know. I just wanted to feel normal" I groan. All the others look at me funny. But Inuyasha tries to use the wind scar on Koga and Koga runs away leaving my secret out and me with butterflies. Well that's my secret. I'm a full blood demon that is also a priestess. I'm known at the priestess of demons or the demon priestess.