#53 - Little Do You Know (song)

#53 – Little Do You Know (song)

This is not fair. Day by day is passing and nothing changes. Michael has become your whole world without you even wanting it. How? Is it maybe the way his eyes squint when he laughs or maybe the angelic sound of his laughter that has captured your heart and soul? Or maybe is it the way he is both the sweetest kitten on earth and the most idiotic person you have ever met? Love is weird. You have completely forgotten how life without him used to be.

And now he is reminding you.

You two were neither lovers nor just friends. You realized your feelings for Michael early and tried to get closer every time you two met. While Michael on the other hand has always been quite dense. The worst part is how he is making you so confused. Like, some days he will act like he is in love with you just as much as you are in love with him, and then suddenly all the love is gone.

Maybe he has actually realized your feelings and is just playing with you? That thought has crossed your mind a few times, but you refuse to believe your friend could sink so low. Or... could he?

Right now it has been quite a few days since you talked... and that "talk" didn't end too well. You were on skype with Michael and some other friends. You are aware of Michael trying to act a bit cool in front of the other guys by being a bit insulting. But, this time he went too far. Right after you left, you couldn't stop the tears. Loving Michael is too difficult, but you can't stop. And now you don't know if he will ever apologize to you or just act as if him being a douche like that never happened. Whatever choice he makes won't change the fact that he is hurting you.

Little does he know how you're breaking while he falls asleep. Seriously, only knowing you will see his face again when you visit dreamland is making every night ten times harder as if it wasn't difficult enough to just fall asleep. Little does he know you're haunted by the memories. The sweet pictures of you two having the biggest smiles plastered on your faces. They sting like needles. Little does he know you're trying to pick yourself up piece by piece.

Loving him is like plain torture and you want to forgive, but forgetting is a harder fight.

...

Michael just doesn't understand you. How can he be able to understand you if he is not even capable of understanding himself? Why does he always mess up like that? He is unsure of himself and scared. Never has he ever felt such strong feelings towards anyone else before. You are just something special. For some reason you can always brighten up his cloudy days and don't get totally butt hurt over the stupid and from time to time insulting jokes he makes. Usually you laugh... but Michael knows he went too far last time. The problem is how he is too shy and scared to apologize to the only girl who has ever understood him.

First, he came up with the plan of waiting. He will wait. And wait. Suddenly he had waited enough. You never messaged him or talked to him after him being an idiot. The plan was to wait for you to talk to him again so he could try to say sorry in between the conversation. But, you just never sent that message he had been longing for.

Michael ended up talking to one of his best friends besides you. He wanted help to understand. Why does he feel this way? Why can't he just pick up his phone and apologize like he does with his guy friends? His friend gave him a single sentence as a reply. And maybe that sentence looks pretty dumb or too straightforward... but it did open Michael's eyes. Those six words really did it.

"Dude you're in love with her"

Love? But you are his friend. Has he fallen for his best friend? The thought has never crossed Michael's mind. He has simply never felt like he has needed something like love in his life before.

After thinking over it for hours, Michael found his answer. He really is an idiot. But this idiot promises if you forgive him for not realizing his love and for being a dick to you, he will love you like you've never felt the pain. And even if you don't feel the same for him, he will wait. He will patiently wait for you, but he also promises you don't have to be afraid cause the love is here and here to stay. So lay your head on Michael and let him try.

Suddenly a bell rings in Michael's head. He is now scared of you not feeling the same... but what if you have had to hold back your feelings all this time? Memories of you always trying to sit close to him, stay up until 3 AM just to talk to him, helping him with whatever he needs help with and supporting him no matter what. Those are all just a few of many things you have done for him. And maybe not all of them were done because he is your friend, but because you have feelings for him?

Could you really have been hurting every time he is sound asleep? Is Michael really this dense? Little do you know all Michael's mistakes are slowly drowning him and little do you know he swears he will from now on try to make it all better piece by piece.

Little do neither of you know-

Both of you will love each other 'til the sun dies.

A/N I really wanted to write an imagine based on this song :3 I am just in love with it and have had it stuck in my head for days! I hope you enjoyed :) And finally everyone- I will begin on all the many requests from you guys yay:D x Thanks for everything and SORRY for not being able to write a part 2 on the last imagine cause I just don't have time.. (I have many requests I need to start writing on). Anyway I love you guys bye xxx