Chapter 2

"You guys ready to go or are you just gonna stand there without doing anything?" Alyssa broke the silence by staring at us amused, I couldn't help but being shy right now, Harry, the most asshole guy I've ever met, complimented me and it was something, after what he did today at the end of the class.

There was few loud knocks on the door and it swung open the moment Alyssa touched the knob. There was a blonde guy with a huge smile, he had a little less tattoos than Harry but he had his lips pierced also. Then there was this black-haired guy, with olive skin and a little more shyer smile than the other one had and he had a few tattoos himself but he didn't look as rough as the others.

"Jen, the blonde one is Niall, and that's Zayn" Alyssa introduced me to the guys and Niall just nodded, still smiling but Zayn came to shake my hand and he said something about me being beautiful. I was a bit surprised, since I thought he was the shy one, but I guess things change.

I smiled, trying to be friendly and stuff but Alyssa, Niall and Zayn got out of the room and I was going too, but then I felt someone holding my arm, pulling me back.

"Stay away from Zayn" Harry said frowning, with growing anger in his eyes. I couldn't believe my eyes or ears, so I just snorted and started walking away from our dorm room, Harry closing the door while running after me.

"I mean it, Jenna. Stay away from him" he kept going, and I forgot all the feelings I started growing towards him, he pisses me off too much to think about something like that.

"You're not the one to tell me who I'm supposed to be friends with and who not. And besides, who told you my name?"

"Yes I am. For the third time, stay away from him. And please, math professor kept yelling for Jenna Mayer for like five minutes yesterday but you weren't there until today, so I guess it was obvious" Harry said, still looking like he was mad at me, but I couldn't care less. We don't even know eachother so how the fuck is he going to keep me away from someone that handsome and someone who seemed friendly also.  Despite the fact that I'm not gonna let myself fall for Harry, I did like when he seemed to care about me at least for a bit, telling me to stay away from Zayn.

As soon as we got out from the dorms, there was two seats left in the backseat, so I had to sit with him too, great. I got in the middleseat, Alyssa sitting on the left side of me and Harry jumping to the right side. On the drive to the frat house, several times I felt his fingers sliding quickly through my thigh and I glanced at him, finding him with a grin on his lips. I don't know who the hell he thinks he is, but I'm not falling for this, no way.

We got to the frat house after a ten minute drive and Niall parked his car in front of the house, I guess it was where he usually kept his car, since no one else had parked their car on his spot. Harry pulled me out of the car while the others were almost inside, Niall locking the car from his keys.

I frowned a little and loosened my hand from his grip and he just growled quietly. I rolled my eyes and got inside, finding out that the college parties was just like I expected them to be. Crowded, filled with drunk people making out. Harry made his way out to what I found to be living room and sat on the couch with Alyssa, Niall and Zayn and then there was three other, one girl and two guys.

The girl had brown hair, with a little shade of red on them, and he sat immediately to Harry's lap, which I didn't like. I know I shouldn't think of it like that, but I just didn't. She looked like a whore. The other guys introduced themselves as Liam and Mark, Liam had one tattoo showing in his arm and short, brown hair and adorable smile. Mark looked much like Harry, with his tattoos and lip-piercing, but he had black, short hair. But he wasn't handsome like Harry was, not at all, he just looked.. Disgusting.

There was no room in the couch anymore, so I looked at Zayn, with a questioning face and he just nodded lightly, with a smile appearing to his lips. I sat to his lap and felt his arms around me, which caused Harry to wrap his arms tighter around the girl who told her name was Cindy. Cindy laughed and placed a little kiss on his cheek, and I could tell from Harry's face that they weren't together, we both just did this to piss eachother off. Even though I wasn't jealous or anything. I guess.

I don't even know what happened but in minutes I found myself leaning better in Zayn and holding a red cup in my hand, drinking it more faster than I really should, this was my third drink in ten minutes, and the taste of vodka was even more strong that I think it should have been.

"I need to pee, I'll be right back, ok?" I whispered in Zayn's ear, and pressed a little kiss on his cheek. He nodded with a large smile and unwrapped his arms, letting me to walk upstairs, where I think the bathroom was.

I was just about to open one of the many doors when I suddenly was pressed against the wall, someone holding my wrists up against the wall too. The darkness in his normally green, beautiful eyes was filled with anger and I had to hold my breath for a minute.

"The hell you think you're doing with Zayn? I told you to stay away from him. Fuck's sake, Jenna" Harry nearly shouted, and I wasn't scared. Just surprised with his actions.

"The hell you think you're doing with Cindy? You have no right to tell me what to do, so please, go and hug that little bitch downstairs"

"Sure thing, I think I'm gonna fuck her too. So madly, so rough that she's gonna scream my name to the whole world" Harry said and left me so coldly that it almost made me cry. Why is he treating me like this, I don't even know him. He doesn't know me either, so what causes him to act like this?