Chapter 5: House Party- Part 1

D.O waved nervously at the guy. "Hey.. My name's D.O. Nice to meet you too hyung."

Suho smiled warmly. "Well... you're definitely more polite than Baekhyunnie. I figured out he's more of a prankster than anything."

Baekhyun rolled his eyes as he put away Suho's groceries in the fridege they shared. "And what's wrong with that?"

D.O chuckled at them. He had to admit Suho and Baekhyun acted like any other parent and child.

Suho walked to his side of the room laying down his coat neatly. "So D.O how do you like the school so far?" Suho asked leaning on the bedpost.

"Uh...." D.O paused and thought about all that had happened between Kris and Chanyeol already. "Pretty crazy..." D.O decided.

Suho smiled and nodded. "Yes I agree with that. This school definitely has its share of unique characters."

Baekhyun snorted taking his spot on his bed. "You're not lying."

D.O shrugged. "I haven't really met anyone yet. Except this jerk Kris-"

Suho held up his hand. "Say no more. Baekhyun and I have had the displeasure of meeting Yifan and his crew. I rather not talk about them."

Baekhyun made a barf face agreeing with the older. "I can't stand them.. So D.O...why don't you tell Suho about your roommate?"

D.O laughed nervously. "Ah about that. Have you met a Chanyeol?"

Suho smiled at the mention of the name. "Ahhhh Park Chanyeol....such an intense and loving person. He's your roommate?"

D.O nodded. Intense? Loving? D.O could definitely see that.

"You should have fun with him..." Suho whispered loudly. "You seem like a great match."

Before D.O could protest Suho clapped his hands. "Okay!!! Baekhyun are you ready for tonight? It should be starting soon now."

D.O looked from Suho to Baekhyun curious. Baekhyun's face jumped up. "Oh I completely forgot!!! Shoot...what should I wear??" He raced to his closet inspecting it very carefully.

"What's going on?" D.O questioned his friend. Baekhyun was lost in thought as he pondered the choice of wearing guy-liner. D.O turned to Suho for answers.

"Ahh well you see the dorm is having a huge party tonight at Jongin's house so we can all meet each other in a casual manner and hang out." Suho punched D.O in the arm playfully. "You better get ready. I assume you're going with me and Baekhyun right?"

D.O nodded and left the room to get ready. He couldnt get that name oit of his head.

Kim Jongin. Just the name gave him chills that he couldn't explain. Tongiht was definitely going to be something special.

He hoped Chanyeol was sleeping or went somewhere. D.O mentally slapped himself. Why am I afraid of him for? Its not like he wants to hurt me....or at least not in that way.

D.O stopped his thoughts right there as he felt his heart beginning to race. What was this school doing to him?

He entered the room cautiously. "Channie?" he whispered not wanting an answer. Apparently today wasn't his lucky day as a pair of arms grabbed him behind and pulled him close.

D.O felt Chanyeol rest his chin on the top of his head. "I didn't know we had nicknames already. Its so cute Squishy."

D.O felt the familiar wamrth from the others body and laid back in it unwillingly. Then he remembered what he was doing and who he was doing it with. He broke out of the hold easily, probably because Chanyeol wasn't expecting it. "What's wrong? Don't you like it when I hug you?"

D.O hid his burning face as he went over to his closet. "Aiishh what do you mean... Anyway I have to go somewhere so I have to get ready."

Chanyeol smiled and watched the boy's attempt to hide his embarrassing face. "Ahhh I see....so you're going too huh?"

D.O sighed. Of course Chanyeol knew...it was a party meant for everyone at the school after all. "Yeah so?"

Chanyeol hummed to himself. "I guess that means we're going as a couple."

D.O turned around and was met with a warm smile from the giant. "Are you serious? We haven't even known each other for that long!" D.O protested.

Chanyeol seemed to consider this. "Aiishh fine, fine. You're probably still uncomfortable."

D.O rolled his eyes and returned to his closet. "Whatever. Just don't get it twisted. We're not anything."

D.O shuddered at the word that came out of the giants mouth next.

"Yet..." With that Chanyeol left, somehow already ready before D.O. "See you there Squishy."
________________________

D.O couldn't contain their gasps as they gazed at the massive house in front of him. Suho pat his shoulder and motioned for him to follow as they made their way to the mansion.

They could hear the music and laughter from outside as they walked up to the door. Not wanting to knock D.O stepped in back of Baekhyun who then stepped in back of Suho.

Suho rolled his eyes ans knocked the heavy brass handle three times. He stood back when the door suddenly opened.

D.O's knees seemed to lose all strength and he sucked in his breath as his knees gave out from under him and he fell on telhe front porch. It was him....that same guy that made D.O utterly exhausted for no reason. The one that made his heart want to burst out of his chest...and his name was....

"You're a clumsy guy aren't you?" His voice was lile heaven to D.O. "My name's Kim Jongin by the way." He leaned to down to help D.O up and looked him straight in the eyes with a smirk. "But you can call me Kai."

And D.O knew right there that this night would be something to remember.