Chapter Eighteen

The Plan

(Hey guys, Rosie here just wanted to tell you all that this chapter is short. enjoy!)

Back with the new born evil lord was sitting on his throne and sense the assassins heartbreak. He laughed and checks his crystal ball. "Well... well... looks like that assassin is now heartbroken.." He chuckles.
He used his darkest powers to contact McFist. Viceroy was creating a robot that can destroy the ninja and the assassin.

"Viceroy!" Mcfist called.

"Yes?" He said, turning his head.

"Make sure those bubbles are unbreakable last time that assassin and ninja break it and I won't let that happen again!" He shouted. "Yes sir.." Viceroy was adding up some codes while McFist was chuckling of his evil plan.

"Soon you two... I will capture you and that darn assassin girlfriend of yours!" He shouted and the dark lord popped up on his screen. McFist jumped and hides.

"Is it done, Mortals?" He darkly said.

Viceroy walks up to his screen and said "It's almost finish and we will capture the ninja and the assassin, my lord..." The dark lord chuckles. "Excellent..." Then he starts an evil laugh. McFist and Viceroy looked at each other and had no idea.

So they both laugh with him instead.

"Are you both act to laugh with me or you two are actually laughing with me..." The Dark lord asked, with a glare. "Um... b-both?" Viceroy stuttered. The Dark Lord shrugs and they all continued to laugh.