Chapter Seven

Crose pt. 2

Randy's Point of View

Me, Howard and Rose were at Game Hole playing games. I haven't seen Rose was so OP on these games. I mean, when I play each level I died and Rose was probably a secret gamer.

"How the Honk, did you pass the level?! I mean Cunningham can't even pass that!" Said Howard as I glared at him. Rose chuckles and sighs. "Oh, Please. Hunkinham was probably doing his best..." Then she went to the next game.
Wait.... Did she just call me Hunkinham?

I blushed and have a drink of soda. I really need to stop thinking dirty things.
"Hey Howard." I called. "Yeah dude?" He said. "Haven't you notice, Rose doing something differently? I mean, she wasn't like that before... Did she have some secret that I should probably know?" Howard suddenly spits out his soda and laughed.

"Please, Cunningham. Rose would never do that!" He nervously laughed I think. Then Rose was playing a game called Just Dance. She was dancing as crazy and the music was over.

Everyone cheered. "Does anyone want to dance with me?" She said in a bruce way. the boys are raising their hands except me.

"How about you?" She said, pointing at me. "me?" I questioned, pointing at myself. Rose nodded pulling me up the stage. "Go ahead, pick a song!" She said as I lifted my hand to pick the song.

'Okay, probably this one...' I picked the music called beauty and the beat. Then I saw Rose with a smirk. Then the music started...

Show you off

Tonight I wanna show you off (aye,aye,aye)

What you got

A billion could've never bought (aye,aye,aye)

As I dance through the beat, I took Roses Hand and twirled right into my front. She was now right in my arms! I don't know but, I feel glad.

We gonna party like it's 3012 tonight

Rose twirls and began dancing.

I wanna show you all the finer things in life

I dance through the beat and I smiled.

So just forget about the world, we're young tonight

Me and Rose spin to switch and dance again.

I'm coming for ya, I'm coming for ya

Cause all...
I need, is a Beauty and a Beat

Who can make my life complete
It's all..

Me and Rose dance through the beat.

Bout you, when the music makes you move

Baby do it like you do
Cause..

(Break Beat)

We both followed the moves from the screen and the audience cheered.
"Go Cunningham!" Howard shouted.