KUROKO NO VOLLEYBALL

Start from the beginning

Morning has come and Seirin has now prepared to leave they have met up with Hinata and his team , introductions were made and as expected they were really shocked and startled because of Kuroko's invisibility as they termed it but after the initial shock and fretting they managed to settle and everyone of them seems to enjoy each others company, talking about their own sports. The tour was enjoyable which is visible from the smiles on their faces.

"Oh I remembered something," Hinata suddenly exclaimed catching the attention of everyone.
"What is it?" Kuroko asked.
"There's a volleyball match at the park today and it is open to everyone let's go and watch," Hinata's eyes suddenly sparked with excitement.
"Well we could do that, let's go," Riko agreed for them all.

Upon reaching the park, registration was still on going and Hinata's bright idea that he was thinking since yesterday is slowly coming to reality then he smiled to himself with a mischievous glint in his eyes.

HINATA'S POV
Coming here at the park to watch a volleyball match has given me this brilliant idea thay I was really thinking of making it true. I turned to them and smiled then excuses myself for a bit and said to them to find a spot for us to watch.

I hurried to the registration area and grinned, this will be enjoying and a great way to test them, haha. I approached the table and filled up a registration form with our team's name and wrote the list of members that would comprise the team. After that I made my way to where they are.

"Where did you go?" Kageyama asked while eyeing me I just smiled and took my seat.
"Ne, Kuroko by any chance do you know how to play volleyball?" I asked facing him. He looked at me puzzled but I just smiled.

KAGEYAMA'S POV
The moment Hinata excused himself I got this nagging feeling that he is up to something and I hope this will not cause chaos. After he returned from wherever he came from he started asking question to Kuroko and my hunch was confirmed at the moment of the first question.

"I tried once but that's it, I don't have any experience besides that one time," I heard Kuroko answered.
"What position did you played then?" He asked again earning a questioning look from Kuroko but he still answered. Kuroko tilted his head to the side while thinking.
"Uhm, set-uhm-setter I think so," he answered not quite sure of his answer.
"Okay, how about you Kagami?" don't tell me oh no this guy really.
"No I don't know how to play?" Kagami answered directly.
"Why are you suddenly asking all this questions Hinata?" Sawamura-senpai asked and I know that he got an idea on what is happening and Hinata just smiled sheepishly.
"Well I added our team to the matches and to make it more exciting I added Kuroko and Kagami as members," he answered and I watched as everyone's eyes widen and there jaws dropped.
"WHAT!!!????" they all exclaimed at the same time and I just face palmed.
"Yes and there is no backing out now oh and one more thing our team's name is KaraSei volleyball team," he informed us and they looked at Hinata like he did something unbelievable well he did. "That's why Kagami and Kuroko you better pay attention to the matches because I would let you play as a setter and a spiker," he added happily which just earned grunts and mumbles from our teammates.

Since we take all our matches seriously Sawamura-senpai and Sugawara-senpai explained the basics of being a setter and a spiker to the two. From what I've heard Kuroko specializes in passing which is also what a setter do and Kagami has powerful jumps but the problem is this is not basketball this is volleyball how would they incorporate their skills in basketball to volleyball, ugh Hinata you are such a very unpredictable person.

KAGAMI'S POV
I can't believe this shrimpy-shorty guy did this I can't believe the unsettling feeling in my nerves has come to reality. I mean how can I play volleyball I didn't have any clue on how it is done. Sawamura and Sugawara explained like it's just simple as 'kyaaaaah' then 'baaaaam' I really hope this works out because if not I'm really gonna strangle that shrimpy-shorty guy.