He slowly turned around my eyes winded as the stoic face looked down at mine once again.

Pushing away quickly I stepped back whilst his steel blue eyes narrowed.

"Tch, brat." He mumbled and walked off each step light and elegant.

"Bastard." I reply back to myself as I followed behind him but slower making my way to the entry gate to go collect my larger suitcase.

The bag collection space was full of people who had just arrived waiting for their suitcases to come around.

Taking a few steps forward into the crowd of people I stood next to a figure that I felt was familiar.

Looking to my left I looked up meeting the awful gaze that was already looking down at me not showing any emotion.

I narrowed my (E/C) eyes then rolled my eyes slightly and quickly moved away from him.

'God he probably thinks I'm following him now!' I growl to myself finding a clear spot where I could stand and look out for my suitcase.

~~~~~~~12 minutes later~~~~~~~~~

Spotting my bag I quickly snatch it off the moving belt and put it roughly on the ground because of its weight.

Pulling the handle out I began to walk to the entrance of the terminal.

Suddenly feeling a drop behind me I turned around looking down at my suitcase the wheel had broken off.

"Why now?" I sigh slumping my shoulders slightly soon bending down and putting the wheel back in place.

Trying to pull it behind me again the wheel decided to slip off 'again'.

"Ugh!" I groan to myself putting my palm to my forehead in defeat.

'There is no way I can carry this... And the bus is another five minute walk away!' I whine in my head as I stand there people walking past me giving strange looks.

Something swept in front of me.

Looking up my suitcase had disappeared my eyes winded.

Looking further up a hand held the handle of the extra large suitcase soon my eyes met with the same face.

'The stoic one'

"U-Um! What are you doing?" I stutter out taken by surprise as he gazed down at me.

He didn't say anything only turned around carrying my suitcase and walking off.

"Hey! Wait!" I quickly shout running after him.

'How can such a short person like him carry something as heavy and large as that?' I ask myself as I catch up.

"You don't have to carry that! I can just get a taxi or something! Plus you don't even know where I'm going." I quickly say a few footsteps behind him feeling a little guilty but at the same time confused.

"Tch" Was all he replied with as he continued to walk he didn't even seem fussed with the weight.

"It's to heavy!" I whine wanting him to drop it feeling guilty.

I froze as his cold stoic eyes looked at me from the corner of his eyes then looked forward again.

Sighing in defeat I decided to stop whining and just follow him to where he was going.

'Wait where is he going we wouldn't be going the same way' I mentally cry and whine in my head.

Soon enough we arrived at a bus stop and it was actually the bus stop I needed to be at.