LoveSick: Special Chapter II

Start from the beginning

"What do you want?"

"Humm... Dad," You never look at you son in a good way, but actually I want a new Macbook. I should plead some more. Hahha...

"Mommmm!"

"Hello! Mom." Hey! Who is calling my mom? That wasn't my voice.

"Ohh, Phun. (She calls him as a son.) Come inside, Hi." **chuckle** When this house has two sons? Why my mom has to accept his greeting with her hand?

Errrrrr... Not only with my mom. He has fun talk and giggles with my parent for a few minutes before walks toward me. (I'm watering Euphorbia milii.)

"Why are you here?" I asked, but he just smile.

"I miss.."

"Fuck! We just separated. Did you forget?"

"my calculator.. hahahha.." Damn! You should just say you forgot stuff not talk sweet. My mom might walk over and hear that!

I push him away to my room. In the evening, he saw that I didn't go to clubroom, so he walked me home. I remember he dropped some stuff in my bag, and I knew he would forget something.

He walks inside the house as I said. Lately, he comes here often to know every part of my house. My mom loves him, and my dad has a new fishing buddy now.

It bothers me so much!

"Noh, Are you still going to water that plant? It has too much water already."

Shitttttttttttttttttttttt!!!

***

The evening of trouble had passed!!! What is wrong with me today? Mr. Thana caught me played facebook in class; I over water my mom's euphorbia milii, and when I tried to help my dad wash the car, I didn't close the door tight enough, so water got in and wet the seat!!! What an unlucky day for me?!

I guess it was because of Phun's cursing. Last month, I cut my hair too short, so he cursed me to suffer until my hair gets longer. Anyway, if I want to cut my hair, I should cut it as short as I can. If I only cut less, why would I cut it then? I just cut my hair to skinhead 2 days ago. Now, the ex-secretary complains me from the morning to the evening and continues all the way to my house. What is wrong with you?

He also said if I cut my hair like this again, he would shave my eyebrows and take me to the temple. Actually, that was a good idea, so I won't eat much and lose weight. I should do this again next time.

Why did I complain so long? (Between Phun and I, who complain more?) Let say I have an unlucky day, however, there is something good. Today, mom made all my favorite foods.

I ate fish spicy salad, stir fried shrimp with black pepper, red curry chicken, and scramble eggs with meats. I feel like I ate enough for the next 3 months. (not really, I will get hungry again in the morning.) I rub my stomach and walk upstairs. When I open my room, I see...

"Hey!!! You still here?!!!!" Damn Phun is playing my computer pleasantly. He turns around at me before smiles and looks back at the game without saying anything. Huh? Is this mean.. you won't go home?

I rest my chin on his shoulder while watching him play game. "When will you leave?"

"Morning.." He answered while keep busily play the game.

I sigh. "I won't wake up in the morning." Tomorrow is Saturday. If I wake up before afternoon, that isn't me.

Phun continues to play the game. "Okay, afternoon."