LoveSick: Special Chapter III

Universe Of Love: Love is in the Air
Paring: Oil x Fi
Rated: PG-18

“Noh...are you coming to my house this evening?” The annoying implored voice isn’t far from his procrastinated documents. Fi scratches his head with bored while open another folder. Meanwhile, Phun is replying with his black phone.

“Heyyy! The hell? You said you would come today.” **chuckle** you deserved it. Fi heard his friend asked with ruthless tone that makes him satisfy.

“What game? I also have that at my house. Which one do you want.. What!.. Yeah, funny! bring you drive to connect here.. Nooo.. you promised… It has been 1 month and 6 days.” It seems like god is on Fi’s side because the other end will not agree with Phun. (No matter he tried to be nice or coerce.)

“Nohhh…”
“Noh!”
“Noh…”
“Nohhh”

Omg! How long do I have to listen to you? Fi (Who listens for awhile) gets moody. He was going to tell Phun to hang up as the student president. However, Phun has notice, so he uses hand sign to stop Fi. He delivers an ultimatum to the other end immediately. “Okay, I’ll go sleep at your house.”

Ummmmmm…go ahead dull each other

Fi shows dissatisfaction toward Phun before bump his butt back and continues check his documents.
After that, He doesn’t care how lover of the year are going to reconcile. Whether, Phun tells the other end he brought clothes with him because He knew that his boyfriend would break the promise, or he said it himself that Noh agrees with him. Fi heard Noh bawls very loud from Phun’s phone, but Fi still not interesting.

Fi is happy from listen to his friend conversation. He envies and compares himself with them.

How long… is his phone doesn’t show that person number?

He doesn’t know when he starts to call the person himself… just to hear that person said, “I’m busy.”

“**sigh**” The president sighs deeply while lay his body on a sofa. At this time, Phun already hang up his phone. The room is going back to quiet mode, but it opposites from his distraught feeling.

The big smart phone that made from gigantic computer company shows dark screen to the owner. Fi looks at his phone with weary feeling because he wishes for that person to call him.

He puts his hand down on the sofa while grasps it tight. He saw Phun walk toward him before he slowly closes his eyes.

‘Asking for melodious song.. that will help loosen the loneliness.. please sing for me…’

Nevertheless, he shudders when his black phone is shaking in his hard. Fi bounces up with pleasant, but gives Phun (who standing in front of him) his doubt sight. Phun smiles knowingly and evict him to answer the phone.

Fi answers his phone happily, “Hello, Aye!!... Oh, Bank? What do you want? Umm.. I know… Ummm Umm You don’t have to repeat it. Umm, Fuck, I’m not in a good mood. Okay, I know! I know! Byee!” he hopes that Aye would call him. Aye, his girlfriend from a school in the middle of city, but someone else called him. That person clinches about a document that has to be ready today. Hummmm.. this is so annoying!

Fi hangs up the phone quickly before the person repeats himself, and this will make him mad. The newest smart phone sits on the floor while the owner is on the sofa.