One.

Four years.
I've been in the hospital in and out for four years.

And I'm still not used to doctors informing me of my worsening condition or seeing nurses scuttling around to please other patients.

And I'm definitely not used to this musty room.

"Ah Minji I see you've woken up" I opened my eyes to see one of my nurses.
"Trying to"
"Come on it's a beautiful day" Jiyoung peeled the curtains open to reveal dark clouds and rain.

I couldn't help but laugh "Guess not" She grinned "well since we can't take a walk outside how about we walk around in the building?"

I gave her a small smile. And she left to find a wheelchair.

Jiyoung wheeled me around the hospital building going on and on about her annoying patients.

I glanced around to the same surroundings and my eyes met with a boy standing outside of a patients room.

When my eyes met his, he quickly looked away his blond peachy hair swaying to the side.

He was looking at me.
Was there something on my face?
Did I look weird?

I don't know why but I felt a small smile grow on my face.
"You alright Minji?"
"Ah hehe yeah" I felt my cheeks slightly heat up.

Because from the corner of my eye I saw him staring at me again.

a/n   
Funfact-  I've been with svt since day 1 and Woozi's always been my bias :))