"Wh-What was that for?!"

He pulled back and began apologizing "I-I'm sorry! I-"

I shut him up by placing my hand on his mouth "Be quiet or Yuki will hear"

Once I let go of his mouth his face was as red as a cherry. "I said I would show you what I meant and-"

"I understand that, why'd you do it? Do you like me?" I asked, my own blush forming on my face. He paused and took in a breath "I do, and your damn brother found out and told me to stay away from you" My blood boiled.

Who is he to tell other people they can't like me or to stay away. My old thoughts and feeling towards Kyo came back to thought and I held my face in my hands.

"My world is spinning nonstop" I mumbled. Kyo pulled my hands away and looked at me. "I can make you happier than Akito ever will. I know he abused you and I can be a jackass at times but I would never lay my hands on you"

My heart was racing and my palms began sweating. I didn't know what to do...

"I thought you liked Tohru" I said. He sighed "I did, but she seems to favor the damn rat"

I hugged him "I-If Akito finds out he'll hurt you..... I don't want that. Besides, Akito has made me like him a little.... I just don't know what to do Kyo. I like you too"

He pulled away with a frown and left the roof. Tears threatened to escape my eyes but I refused to let them. I went back to my room and fell asleep.

========

The next morning when I woke up I went into the hallway and was yanked into someone's room

"K-Kyo-"

He trapped me between him and the door with both his hands on either side of my head "Let me convince you that I am a better option"

I looked up into his red orbs and saw two things, determination and sadness. "Okay but I don't want you blowing a fuse whenever Akito is around me or he'll get suspicious. If you can convince me then I'll tell Akito that I haven't fallen in love with him and we can be together."

Im assuming Yuki had told Kyo about what Akito said to me the day I returned to Japan.

He smiled and pulled me into a hug "Thanks Yumi" I hugged back "You have one month"

I left his room without another word and went to take a shower.

When I got back to my room there was a note on my bed along with a small box of chocolates. I smiled, he works fast.

As soon as I changed I plopped down on my bed and read the note.

Yumi,

This may be too soon but I have to get it out now, I'm in love with you. I have been ever since you confessed to me three years ago. I waited for you to come back and when you finally did I was happy because I would be able to see you again. When I saw you at the airport, after I yelled at you I realized how broken you were. I wanted nothing more that to help you pick up the pieces and put you back together. I will wait for you Yumi, that is a promise.

                                                         -Kyo

I couldn't help but mentally AWE. I hugged the letter close to my chest and tucked it away where nobody would find it. I placed the candies on my desk and went downstairs. Kyo and Yuki were at it again, Kyo in a head lock and Yuki smirking.

"Knock it off!" I yelled, even though it was still quiet.

They both looked up at me and got off each other "Sorry" They said in unison. Shigure chuckled "Talk about whipped. Yumi's got both of you on a leash"

I blushed and walked up to Shigure's taller frame "Shigure, I would like the sequal to the novel you gave me"

"You finished it already?" I nodded. So far I've read four of Shigure's novels, including two of his romance novels. He scurried off to his office and came back with the novel. "Thank you Shigure, I really do enjoy your books"

He hugged me tightly and spun around "I love you Yumi, you're my number one fan!"

I laughed lightly and tried to free myself from his steel grip. He realized I was dizzy and released me with a sorry.

"Where's Tohru?" I asked, noticing the brunette wasn't around. "She went to work, speaking of which I need to be somewhere" he threw on his jacket and left without another word.

Kyo and I were the only ones left in the room, Shigure went to take a nap.

I smiled at Kyo and hugged him "Thank you for the letter Kyo. I appreciate it very much" He hugged back with a blush "No problem"

===========

Later on I decided to go into town for a new winter coat, Kyo was going to set up the Kotatsu.

After I picked out a coat I made my way to the register and paid, the left out the door. On my way out I almost bumped into someone. I looked up to meet a familiar pair of brown eyes. "We have to stop meeting like this"

I laughed "Sorry Tetsuya, I was in a bit of a hurry" He laughed "Can I talk with you for a moment?"

I nodded and followed him out onto the sidewalk and we walked. "What is it you need?"

"I have to tell you something, but I don't know how you'll react"

Offering a small smile I asked him to just tell me. "Ok, well. Im sure you don't remember me but we used to be childhood friends....And when you left I tried to confess to you but your brother told me I shouldn't. Ever since we were kids I've liked you. Oh and I was the one who passed you those notes...."

I face palmed for real this time, what is so damn special about me! Why does everyone seem to just fall in love with me!? I swear, one of these days im going to bury myself in a hole and live in that hole until I'm no longer worth dating or liking!

I apologized and ran off, I didn't care where I ended up as long it was away from the male population!

In my rush I ran into someone and feared the worst, hoping it wasn't a male. We fell to the floor with me on top and who ever I fell on, on bottom.

"Jeez Yumi, watch where you're going will you"

I sighed in relief, it was Hatsu.

"Sorry, I was running away from-" I stopped mid sentence, he probably doesn't care. He sat up and grabbed my shoulders "Was someone chasing you?"

I shook my head "No, I was just running from someone who just confessed their love..." I wanted to slap myself. I said something stupid in my panic.

"Who?" he asked, his grip on my shoulders tightening.

"Hatsu, you're hurting me" I said, trying to pull his hands off me.

He let go "S-sorry....uh this is definitely not the right time, nor the way I wanted this to go but I like you too Yumi"

I stood up and contemplated bashing my head into the brick wall.

"What is so alluring about me?! Why is everyone confessing and trying to go out with me! I don't like this! Let me die in a hole someplace far far far far away!" I yelled.

Hatsu laughed "Well, I was mean to you as a child and I want to make up for it"

I pulled my hoodie up over my head and trudged all the way home....

What. The. Hell is going on! Is it just  testosterone or something!? My life couldn't be more of a wreck than it is now......

AN: THERE YOU HAVE IT! A crazy love whatever shape it want to be! Lol I actually love writing this becuase whats funnier than a bunch of people proclaiming their love to one person? I'll tell you what is, nyan cat with Voldomort's head! OR Claude the peta. Both are hilarious vid's on youtube xD. Anyway, hope you like this chapter, please COMMENT!