Chapter 16

Katherine

The sound filling my ears right now is so soothing, and my entire body relaxes. I had no idea that something like this could be back here, and I'm kind of in awe. 

"This is amazing," I whisper, and I don't think Ian heard me, but I don't care. 

In front of me is a pond, and on the far side is a hill, covered in rocks. On top of the rocks flows a steady stream of water. A small waterfall, but it is easily taller than both Ian and I combined. Its absolutely beautiful, and I have no idea what to say. Its screaming 'swim in me!!!' I am extremely tempted to strip my clothes off and run into the water like a five year old, but I know Ian wouldn't want to see me in my bra and panties. I feel like a little kid right now. 

"This is the prettiest thing I have ever seen," I say, looking at Ian's smiling face. He removes one of his feet from a stirrup, and swings it over, dismounting Dancer. I do the same, and Ian takes Magic's reins from me, leading them over to the small patch of grass, and let's them go. He notices my worried expression. 

"They won't leave, trust me," he says, when he reaches me. He then takes off his back pack and sets it on the ground, unzipping the top zipper. He pulls out two plastic bowls, and hands one to me. I look at him questionably, but then he pulls out a small, thin blanket, and lays it over the grass, and it clicks in my head. A picnic. 

"This is really nice," I say, sitting down beside Ian. "Its an employee bonding day," I say, laughing. Ian laughs with me, and pulls a bag of chips out of the side pocket of the back pack. He opens it and eats a couple chips. 

"Is it bad to say that I'm not really hungry yet," I say, feeling bad. 

"Me either," he says, flashing his perfect smile. If I was stanging I swear my knees would've gone weak. How does he do that to me? 

"I really want to swim in there," I say, and give Ian a broken look. 

"You want to?" 

"Uhh...I don't have a bathing suit," I say, my expression turning sad. I really couldn't strip in front of him. He wouldn't like it. 

"I brought towels, just in case, but I understand if you don't want to get practically naked in front of me," he says, his eyes flashing an expression that confuses me. Does he want me to? 

"You wouldn't mind?" 

"No, not at all. If you want to swim, I will gladly jump in with you," he says, smiling hopefully. 

"Well," I pause. Should I do this? I look back at the pond, and all its beauty. Fuck this! You only live once, right? "Sure!"  

Ian's face lights up, and I stand, pulling my shirt over my head. I'm glad I changed my undergarments. I'm now wearing my red lace bra, and panties. Its a little too sexy for this moment, but I don't care. Ian's my boss after all. It's not like he is into me or anything...

Ian

Katherine stands and pulls her shirt over her head, and I literally feel my d*ck jump in my pants. Oh my fucking gosh! Then, she doesn't pause at all, she reaches down and unbuttons her jeans, and pulls them off her feet. She can't get any sexier. Then, she looks at me, expecting me to do the same. So, I then unbutton my shirt, and let my pants make a puddle at my feet. I see Katherine look me over, and swallows hard. A smile makes its way onto my face, as well as hers, and we both run into the pond like little children. 

"OH MY GOD, IT'S COLD," she yells, and retreats a few steps, the water only around her calves. I take this opportunity, and run up to her. I pick her up, her legs wrap around my waist in an attempt to escape my plan, but all I do is just jump in the water with her wrapped tightly around me. When we are underwater she doesn't let go of me, instead holds me tighter, so when we resurface, her legs are wrapped tightly around my waist, her body heat surrounding me. Needless to say it turned me on...a lot. She jumps away from me quickly, and gives me an apologetic smile. She then looks at me, remembering what I just did to her. 

Unexpected DesireOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara