"Oh, yeah?" Surprisingly, Sir Artair is the one who speaks with a smirk. "I bet you're really dirty minded and shit, I even bet you're into these kinky things." He continues, making me drop my jaw in shock.

"What—" I begin to say but Louis cuts me off.

"What the actual fuck, mate?" He says loudly, throwing a couch pillow at Sir Artair. "Fuck off of her."

"Just saying," Sir Artair says, holding his hands up in defence.

"I can see why you two are dating," I say, narrowing my eyes at the couples in front of me. "Both freaky and weird."

"Nothing weird about sex," Liam mutters, shrugging before taking a bite of his sandwich.

"Neither is being kinky," Sir Artair adds and I literally groan, dropping my face between my hands.

"Will you two shut up?" Louis speaks. "God, you both are so fucking annoying."

An hour later or two, Liam and Sir Artair leave to continue their night, leaving me cuddled up against Louis' chest on the same couch. Our fingers are tangled together; Louis' chin is on my shoulder as I comfort myself between his opened legs.

Slowly, I untangle my left hand from his fingers and slide it down to his wrist before I press my thumb gently on his artery. I smile softly when I feel the steady, calm pace of it, assuring me that he, too, feels comfortable with me.

"What are you doing?" Louis mumbles against my shoulder.

"Feeling your heartbeats." I say quietly but proudly, smiling as I rest my head back on his shoulder.

"Oh," he says, a goofy grin appearing on his face. He suddenly turns my hand and presses his thumb on my artery.

I know exactly how I feel, but I can only pray that through my heart beats, he can feel how much I love him and how much he means to me.

"It's comforting," he says, lips brushing my neck.

"What is?" I ask.

"Your heartbeats," he replies. "They are calm, steady and comforting. It makes me forget about everything else."

My heart beats quickens at this, and I can tell that he noticed, too, from the smirk that is forming itself on his lips.

"How are you feeling?" He asks, pressing a kiss to my neck. "Tell me what you are thinking about."

I take advantage of a good minute to really think about what he asked me to do. What am I thinking about? Many things, how relaxed and comfortable I'm right now, how relieved I'm that Louis feels the same around me, and most of all, how happy I'm now.

Despite everything that is happening, despite everything that has happened, Louis managed to cloud those thoughts away and make me happy.

Sighing, I smile and look up at him before I say, "Just how happy I'm, here with you."

His beautiful blue eyes stare endlessly into mine, probably speaking unsaid words. He leans in and nudges his nose with mine as a smile appears on his lips. "You're happy, huh?"

"Mmhmm." I nod, smiling up at him.

"Good," he says, pecking my lips. "Because I'm fucking ecstatic right now."

A wide grin breaks my face and I say, "I'm glad you're."

"This is the part where I lean in and kiss you." He murmurs softly against my lips.

"I guess so," I whisper, looking at him one more time before pressing my lips against his.

The kiss is delicate and sweet, just like every kiss he gives. His thumb moves in slow circles on my jaw as his lips takes my upper one between them. With a final, small peck to my lips, we pull away and rest our foreheads against each other.