Tags n' Stuffs (Its clever! Dont judge! Im looking at you, AnnKa...)

Start from the beginning

10. Are you the kind of person that would only read that ship, or are you open to others with those two people?

As much as I love them, and they're perfect, I will read fan fictions with them with other people, but I will always know that DaeJae is it. DaeJae is the only real thing in this world. (Besides KaiSoo... That's pretty freaking real, too).

Brought to you by Parkhyoyoo :

1. What are your favourite things to do other than writing FanFiction?

Absolutely nothing. I kid~. I do gymnastics! All day every day! That's probably why I never get anything else done... ._. ...

2. Favourite food?

This is going to sound strange to a lot of people, and if you, too, have this as your favourite food, you should tell me, because you will be my new best friend. But I like meatloaf.

3. An embarrassing moment that happened at school?

It's hard for me to have embarrassing moments, because I almost never talk, or do anything, but there was a moment when I passed out in front of the class... because I'm glossophobic, and can not talk in front of people. That was an interesting day...  I got a lot of people to freak out, though. Goals met.  *high fives everyone reading this*

4. Are you a good cook or a bad one?

Uhm, well... Haha, let me tell you. I'm really not all that good, but I would never burn down a house or anything like that. BUT! I can cook some nice meatloaf. *more winks and nudges*

5. Age?

I don't like telling people my age. I enjoy letting them think that I'm older than I actually am. Jokes on you~.

6. Country you live in?

Stalker... *judgmental stares of the world* Kidding again. XD Sorry... You could probably just find out from looking at my profile description, though. I'm from The U.S. of A.

7. Current favourite song?

I like how it says current song, because she knows that it's just going to change within the next hour, or so. XD. My current favourite song is... I think... It would have to be... Heart Attack by EXO, Because by Infinite, or Lightsaber by Exo, for k-pop, but for American, I think it's one these: Dollhouse by Melanie Martinez or Terrible Things by Brick and Mortar. But there are so many fabulous songs in KPOP, it was incredibly hard to choose. The struggle. (There is no deciding).

8. Do you consider yourself a rebel or a goodie goodie?

I think it depends on the circumstance. I can be a "goodie goodie" when it comes to being in public, or when I'm around people that I'm not used to, but when I'm around people that I like, and that I know like me, I pretty much turn into a mean, funny, do-round-off-back-hand-springs-in-the-middle-of-wherever-I-happen-to-be kind of person. So, I'm both.

9. What is the first thing you notice in a person when you meet them?

Well, first I look to see if I know them, or not. And if I don't know them, I escape as fast as I can.
Kidding again. But I really am really antisocial.
But in all truth, I think that the first thing I notice in a person is their eyes, but I think that's what most people notice first. I think I would have to meet another person to know for sure, but I'm pretty sure it's the eyes. I also find myself looking at their mouths a lot, too, though. I don't know why that is, my eyes just drift, and I'm like, 'no, Sara, look at the eyes, not the mouth. You'll look weird if you keep staring at their mouth while they talk to you'. Yeah, but there's that. ^^