Abbey Bominable

Abbey Bominable is the daughter of the Yeti, also known as the Abominable Snowman. She is 16 years old. She's known as the toughest ghoul at school. She is fierce, confident, and often headstrong. She has trouble telling when people is joking or not. Her references to her old culture are quite present in her speech, and are a hit or miss in awkward situations. Her voice is very deep, and seems to have a very different accent than to other ghouls. Abbey has light blue skin accentuated with a sort of glittering effect, and long, white hair with uneven streaks of pink, purple and blue mixed in. She has two small tusks protruding from her mouth, and has large hands with sharp claws. Height wise, Abbey is larger than most of the students at Monster High. She always wears an ice crystal necklace to keep her direct environment at a suitable temperature for her. Abbey's best friends are Frankie Stein and Lagoona Blue. Her pet is a baby wooly mammoth named Shiver. She is a foreign exchange student from up north. Abbey goes to Monster High.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Jul 23, 2013 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Abbey Bominableजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें