Chapter 6

I Finally have updated. Sorry I was having a bit of writers block. THE VILLAIN IS FINALLY INTRODUCED!

Rylie POV

Colin sat next to me on the bus! He's so sweet. I was drawing a picture of the foxes in my notebook. I put my headphones in and listened to House of Memories by Panic! at the Disco. Colin was on his phone checking his Fantasy Football Stuff. I don't really understand it. He was really excited because the next Football game was tonight and I was going to cheer for him.

I had decided to try out to be a cheerleader, and they said I could, but not until after the next game. When we got to school I got the paper with my combination on it out. I hadn't memorized it yet. I opened my locker and put my backpack away. I grabbed my laptop and books and went to class.

*~*~*~*~*

I looked up from my laptop as I sat on my bed. The alarm clock said 3:30. The game started at 4:00. I closed my laptop and put on my sweatshirt. I pulled on my boots and got my bike out of the garage.

"Mom! I'm going to the game!" I called.

"OK! Have fun!" my mom said back.

I rode my bike to school. My money was tucked in my back pocket along with my phone. I chained my bike to the rack and jogged up to the field. I saw Colin in his Football uniform sitting on the bench. He looked up and saw me. He waved. I waved back and smiled.

I made my way to the bleachers and saw some other students I knew. Eliza's friend Amanda was here.

"Hey Amanda." I said. She looked over at me.

"Oh! Hey Rylie! Want to sit with me and Kiley?" She asked. I looked next to her and saw her younger sister sitting next to her. I nodded and sat down. The game started and i cheered on Colin and the rest of the team.

"Hey, I'm going to get a drink." I said.

"OK. Hurry back though. It's just getting interesting!" Amanda said.

I walked over to the concession stand and got a Cola. I took sip and went back to my seat.

I looked up to where Amanda and Kiley were sitting and they were gone. In their place was a brunette haired girl wearing a beanie. She drank from a can of iced tea and had 2 men sitting on either side of her. I looked around for Kiley and Amanda and saw them sitting at the very top of the bleachers, and scared look on their faces. Amanda had a small scratch on her cheek.

I was going to talk some sense into this girl if she had the decency to slap my friend. I stomped up to her and looked her right in the face.

She looked up at me.

"Um.. Can I help you?" She asked.

"Listen! I don't know you're name, but I was sitting there a minute ago, and now my friends are gone, so get lost." I said. She looked at me with a blank expression for a moment before muttering.

"Zoe."

"Excuse me?"

"My name. It's Zoe." She repeated.

"I don't care. Move out of my seat!" I said. I looked up at Amanda. She was shaking her head.

"Excuse you. I sat down here. I sat my bodyguards down here. No one was here when I got here. Now I suggest you go sit with your pathetic little friends before Kyle here beats you up." She said, standing up to look me dead in the eyes.

I glared at her before marching down to the bottom of the bleachers, away from Amanda, to relieve my stress. I saw Colin run off the field to the side lines. He saw me leaning on the railing looking at him. He ran up and smiled until he saw my expression.

"What wrong?" He said in a concerned voice.

"Some girl being a total jerk. She took my seat and sat there with her 'body guards' and wouldn't move." I replied. He got mad. "It's fine. Just some jerk." I said. He calmed down a bit.

"OK. How much longer on the game?" Colin asked me. I pulled out my phone.

"6 minutes."

"Ok. She you in 6 minutes."