Chapter 5

Collin POV

Sorry we haven't recorded in a while. They got onto our trail and we had to move location and Rye got knocked out by a- wait! More on that later. Anyway. Oh, by the way, Collin here! Ok. Back to the story.

I saw Rylie run from Eliza's house and to her own from my living room window. My mom called me for dinner.

"Collin! Time for dinner!" She called. I walked into the dinning room. I sat down and looked at my dinner. Buffalo Wings and baked potato. My dad had the same. My mom had a salad. Boring.

I ate dinner quickly and ran upstairs to finish my homework. I popped in my earbuds and turned on Kids in the Dark by All Time Low. I finished my homework in about 10 minutes and jumped onto the bottom bunk of my bed. My younger brother Nico sat in the top bunk. He hit me with a pillow when the bunk shook, waking him from his sleep.

I threw his stuffed elephant at him and he went back to sleep, snoring his brains out. I looked at the clock. 9:30. We had dinner late. I put on my pajamas and went to bed.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I woke up at 6:45. Ahhh Mondays. 6:45!!! I had 7 minutes to get ready and catch the bus! I jumped out of bed, hitting my head in the process. I pulled on my Steelers jersey (I hate to write that. YUCK! Steelers!) and shorts. I combed my hair with my fingers as I ran to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth in a matter of seconds and put gel in my hair (don't judge). I ran downstairs and pulled my computer of the charger and shoved it in my bag.

My mom tossed my a muffin and banana as a ran out the door the the bus stop. 5 minutes. Record time. I made it just in time to see Eliza and Rylie standing at the corner, laughing.
"What?" I asked.

"We could see you running around your house, doofus." Rylie said. I blushed. I took a bite of my muffin. We walked to the bus stop where the other kids waited. The bus pulled up and we boarded. I sat next to Rylie and the other Football Players stared at me. I gave them a 'shut up' look. They stopped staring and went back to talking about the next game.