4. Gary, You Dummy.

Warnings In this chapter; Cursing

I had a better name than Poke-Fab, but unfortunately I forgot it, oh well, anyways, let's go on to the story, shall we?
------------------

"How dare you!" The blonde yelled, and to think, only because of stupid magazine.

After the blonde screamed, she still had the magazine in her hands, and finally decided to pull it up again.

"You see this, hun? it's Poke-Fab and look I'm on the cover of it!" She said pointing her index finger on the cover of the page, she still had her annoyed tone, though it was starting to calm down.

You looked at it afraid the she would ask you again if you knew what that was.

"Well thanks for showing me what Poke-Fab was but I gotta get going. GOTTA BLAST!" You saluted her as you jumped off the rock and began to speed walk away.

You felt a tap on your shoulder.

You were so frustrated with that blonde haired girl that you didn't even want to turn around, so you said, "Alright, IM DONE! IF YOU'RE GOING TO KEEP UP THIS POKE-FAB SHIT THEN YOU BETTER GET THE FUCK OUT BECAUSE THAT'S NONE OF MY DAMN BUSINESS AND I WANT NOTHING TO DO WITH THAT FUCKING CRAP."

"Uh.." You heard someone from behind, although it wasn't a girly voice, it was a much more muscular voice.

When you turned around you saw none other than, Gary Motherfucking Oak, 'Oh Fuck.' You thought.

You felt heat rise up through your face.

"Ah h-hey, Gary.." You said a little nervous, You haven't seen Gary ever since the whole battle with Ash, and you were still mad at him for how cocky he's been ever since he grew up.

You expected him to tell you to 'Fuck Off' but instead you heard laughter?

"Wow (Y/N), I've never expected you to ever say that in that kind of way." He said still bursting out of laughter.

"Umm.. NO! Wait I uh-"

"You uh what? I've never expected little (Y/n) to blush at me. Shocked by my handsome devilish looks?" He said with a sly smirk.

You couldn't help but blush even more, your heart was beating fast, you felt butterflies in your stomach, what's wrong with you (Y/n)?

You shut your eyes tight not wanting to say anything gripping onto yourself hoping this was all just a dream.

When you were about to open your eyes you felt Gary pull you up close to him.

You didn't know what to do so you just hid your face in his chest and hugged him.

What am I doing?

I'm so stupid.

Cliff-Hanger?

------------------
Heyy guys, you've all been texting me and telling me to update so here, I'm really sorry it's freaking short and really fucking crappy, I've lost inspiration. I was actually wondering if you guys would give me some ideas on what to do and add on this story, for example what about OOC characters? No? Yeh? I really need your help on how to improve. Heeeeeelllp.