Chapter 10

Few months have gone by since the death of my parents and even they are dead it still hurt me inside but i knew i couldn't give up because i am the only one who could lead this kingdom to their future even what my parents wanted but that's not all the good news is that me and leon are now engaged.

"Good morning my beautiful wife to be" leon said in a soft tone of voice as he slowly kissed me on the lips softly a small groan escaped from my lips but a smile appeared,opening my eyes meeting his also how he was dressed in his new royal clothes.

"Good morning my husband to be" replying back to him then sitting up stretching and yawning softly as he chuckled then sat down next to me on the bed and held me into his arms,resting my head onto his chest blushing softly and hearing his heart beat always made me feel relaxed,every morning he made feel relaxed his parents now lives in the castle with me and the others.

"Oh and i brought you a gift?" he said wondering what he meant he got up then walked into the bathroom and came out holding a white box with a red ribbon on it then handed it to me,slowly taking the box something was moving inside softly placing it down onto my lap then opening it up inside was a beautiful white kitten with emerald green eyes.

The kitten mewed and then jumped out of the box onto my lap purring happily giggling then picking her up i looked at leon "thank you my love she is so cute and beautiful" telling him he smiled then kissed me softly and told me that he had a meeting to go so he will be in the dining room later with a nod from me he kissed me one last time then opened up the door and walked out closing it. 

Later that morning while in the dining room eating breakfast with leon and with the kitten but then marcus entered and bowed greeting both of us he then handed me a letter,taking the letter and opening it up and reading it which led me to believe that this was William's letter declaring a meeting with us to see if we could come to agreements.

A sigh escaped from lips as i softly placed the letter down on the table "Princess what are you going to do surely this is a trap" Marcus was right probably this was a trap but if it was then surely he would have come up front about it or not many things were going through my head at the moment until a hand was placed on my shoulder looking to my side it was leon then smiled softly. 

"We will go together okay" he said not wanting to turn it down but accepted it with a nod he then kissed my forehead then left the dining room with marcus so he could have his talk with him but something was telling him that this talk was about making a plan incase it is trap made by william,looking to the kitten she walked over then nuzzled my hand trying to cheer me up,lifting my hand up i began to stroke her but couldn't stop thinking about the letter and what was william planning which gave me a uneasy feeling inside. 

To be continued.