Chapter 7

The next day during breakfast the event that happened last night lingered in my head by the handsome looking boy that i met last night but more important how did he enter my room,a sigh escaped from my lips my mother looked at me, "Sweetie are you okay? you are usually quiet this morning" she said to me. Not knowing what to tell her kept me in silence not feeling like to eat anymore i excused myself then headed to the courtyard hopefully the morning walk will help me clear my mind or get me answers whichever came first. 

"Good morning princess" a voice called out stopping me in my tracks then turning around was no other then leon surprised to see him i ran over then hugged him tightly as tears slightly fall down my cheeks. "Are you okay princess?" he asked in a worried voice as he wrapped his arms around my body then held me close,few minutes later once the tears have finished falling down my cheek and being calm now. 

As i began to tell him what happened last night marcus approached us then bowed "excuse me princess scarlet but your father is calling for you" with a nod then kissing leon on the lips softly he blushed deeply which made him cute "can we meet here again once i have finished talking to father" asking him and he nodded as a yes then kissed me on the lips softly and walked off.

Me and marcus proceeded into the castle and headed to the throne room upon arriving there stood a tall male his hair was crimson red as a apple and gold hazel eyes he was wearing a red and white royal garb with a cape around his shoulder my father noticed me then smiled. "Scarlet sweetheart please come here and greet our new guest" the male turned around as he did my eyes opened up wide, it made my stomach hurt also my chest cringe in fear. "Is a pleasure to meet you Princess Scarlet my name is William and i am the prince who will be your future husband" he said. 

Stumbling back as marcus caught me then helped me back to my feet my throat was so dry that even if i opened my mouth nothing would come out "Scarlet honey are you okay?" my mother asked snapping me out of confusion and surprisement. "F..father i thought we agreed that leon would be my future husband a--" before finishing off william interrupted me "Ah i heard of that boy and you said he captured your heart princess? what can he give you princess eh?" with this question i felt fear but anger growing but managed to stay calm "Yes he did and what he can give me is his love and his attention also he would be there for me!" my fists clutched into a ball as i responded back to William's question. 

The room fell into heavy silence then it was broken by marcus "excuse me your highness how about we have a tournament for the best sword fighter and whoever wins will have the princess heart", my father thought about it for a moment then he nodded "alright then in a week time there will be a tournament and we will decide on the winner" father said william looked at my father with some disgust but agreed then bowed he then left the throne room,as me and marcus watched him leave a sudden relief from the weight from my chest and shoulders. 

"How the hell could the king make that decision!" William yelled out in anger as he sat in a carriage heading back to his kingdom his loyal partner who was older then him he had brown short hair with blonde streaks in them also emerald green eyes plus wearing what looked like a assassin outfit. 

He could tell that william was not in a happy mood "well what if we got rid of this leon the princess is so in love with after the third round and make sure he is disqualified" said the assassin which made william grin with coldness"I like that alright then we will proceed with the plan but until then we wait and observe him which will be your job correct" the assassin nodded and william laughed coldly all the way to his kingdom waiting for the plan to be set in motion but for now the assassin was ordered to observe leon and then to get rid of him no matter what it costs.

To be continued.