Chapter 3

"What do you mean my daughter has disappeared!" that morning the silence inside the castle was erupted by my father's voice as one of the guards who served our family for many years delivered the news that i was not in my room at all so he figured that i disappeared somewhere. Mother was in shock and crying softly on the throne filled with sadness she went into despair,my father ordered every guard to search for me and they did he then sat down on his throne holding my mother's hand as he sighed softly. 

"Don't worry honey the guards will find her and bring her back" my father said in a soft voice as he was comforted my mother who just continued to cry there was a knock on a door "enter" he said as the throne room doors opened. Marcus entered the throne room then bowed infront of my mother also father "your highness and your majesty there is something i need to tell you" both of them looked at Marcus waiting to hear what he has to say,taking a deep breath in and gathering up courage he began to speak "I saw princess Scarlet in the courtyard last night,i followed her until she crawled under a hole in the wall" both of them remained silent. "HOW COULD YOU LET HER GO WHY DIDN'T YOU STOP HER!!" my father said to Marcus in anger as he looked down, "p..please Marcus find our daughter and return her back to us" my mother said to him in silence he bowed then left the throne room leaving my father in anger and my mother in sadness. 

As the sun's rays shone onto my eyes through the window in the inn a small groan escaped from my lips then slowly my eyes opened then sitting up with a stretching my vision went to normal then realized where i was. Remembering about last night this boy led me to this inn then i booked a room also he rescued me from that drunken man, hearing a soft knock on the door a voice spoke "excuse me miss but you have a guest" she said as she mentioned about a guest maybe it was the boy from last night. 

Finished sorting myself out then leaving the room heading down the stairs once reaching the bottom there the boy from last night was leaning on a wall with his arms crossed but his appearance looked a little bit noble in some way he smiled at me then approached me. "Good morning miss i forgot to introduce myself to you my name is Leon and what is your name milady?" his smile and his voice sent my heart beating slowly as he introduced myself "M..my name is Lillian" replying back to him not wanting to mention my real name and not wanting him to find out that i was a princess so i had to keep my identity hidden. For a few minutes looking at him my stomach growled as my cheeks began to blush the boy named Leon chuckled then smiled with to my surprise he took my hand and led me out of the inn,we walked through the town until we reached a cute looking cafe he walked to the door then held it open for me with a smile also thanking him slowly entering he followed behind me then led me to a table which was in the corner of this beautiful but cute cafe. 

"So Lillian tell me something what were you doing out in the streets in the middle of the night" he asked me as he ordered drinks for us "well..um i was running away from home because my parents arranged a engagement party for my 18th birthday." Replying back to his question a small sigh escaped from my lips then looking down,he looked at me with sadness then reached and grabbed my hand seeing his hand over mine my face went a little red,"s..sorry." he said as he moved his hand away then looked away blushing slightly. "Here you go one orange juice with ice and a pepsi with two ice also lemon enjoy" the maid said as she placed our drinks down infront of us then left,picking up the glass then taking a sip as he did the same the silence between us went on until noticing one of the guards entering the cafe "oh no.." whispering to myself i quickly hid under the table not to be seen hopefully.  

Few minutes later as the guard left then reappearing from the table Leon looked at me "um Lillian why did you hide under the table?" he asked me thinking of a replying a answer came into my head "well because i think my father learnt that i ran away and sent guards to find me and return me home." Leon looked at me still like he didn't buy my story but he did which made me feel so relieved. 

We eventually left the cafe once our drinks were finished we then walked through the town until a beautiful white and blue summer strap dress with white sandals was in the shop window caught my attention,walking over then looking at me as he knew what was i thinking he smiled then headed inside,thirty minutes later he came out with a bag with the dress he just brought for me then handed it over. 

"This is for me?" asking him as taking the bag slowly from him leon nodded tears welled up in my eyes then ran down my cheeks he tilted his head then wiped them away,feeling his soft finger touching my cheek as tears was wiped away "hey don't cry it doesn't suit you at all" he said then without thinking giving him a kiss on the cheek then hugging him. As he hugged me back his face went red and so did mine both of us let go off each other then clearing his throat he held out his arm for me,with a smile i took his arm and we continued throughout the town enjoying the day out as together and my worries was gone.

To be continued.