Stiles kicked the back of her knee causing the red headed girl to stumble forward. With the shock of the attack Lydia's grip loosened accidentally, this gave Stiles the opportunity to make the switch and grip her wrist the same way she did with his. Bringing her wrist to her back, Stiles pushed her onto the bed again.

"...If it weren't for my dad's self-defense classes." Stiles grinned as he wiped off his hands as if they were dirty.

It was then that Scott appeared into his own room, he stopped though as he took in the scene before him.

"Sometimes you have the best timing, buddy," Stiles told his friend before pointing over at Lydia. "Show her."

Scott looked between Stiles and Lydia worriedly.

"Right now? Are you sure?" Scott asked hesitantly.

Stiles rolled his eyes skyward. "We talked about this not ten minutes ago, Scott. Let's just get this over with."

Lydia stood up as if she was going to say something but froze. Before her very eyes Scott morphed into his werewolf form.

With his face an inhuman shape, his hands now claws, and his eyes piercing into her skull, he greeted her.

"Hi, Lydia," Scott gave her his best fanged grin.

Silently, Lydia flopped down on the bed. The shock had made her unresponsive for the next couple minutes, her brain slowly taking in the very real scene before her

Stiles walked over to the bed sitting right next to her. Allison, who had been standing in the door way, also sat down next to her friend on the opposite side of her.

"You ready to hear us out now?" Stiles asked gently.

Lydia chuckled humorlessly shaking her head in defeat.

"Sure, why not?" Lydia proclaimed lowly.

The three of them then told Lydia everything they went through ever since Scott became a werewolf. They made sure not to leave out any details in order to make sure she understood everything.

Then they informed her of the things that had been happening recently, from Derek's new pack to Jackson's becoming the Kanima, and even her own situation.

"So let me see if I have this right. I was possessed by a dead werewolf that wanted to use me to resurrect himself so he could come back to life and become an Alpha werewolf again?" Lydia said with a raised eyebrow.

Scott shrugged with an amused smile on his face. "Pretty much."

"This town is too crazy for me." Lydia sighed, fiddling with her hair aimlessly.

"You have no idea." Allison reassured her with a chuckle.

Of course Lydia, being the fast thinking girl that she is, knew that there was more to what they were saying to her.

"What are you all getting from telling me all this?" Lydia asked with narrowed eyes. "All of you could have just kept me in the dark and I couldn't have done anything about it."

Stiles wonders if he should be feeling annoyed that she was easily able to see through his plan but he wasn't. Instead he felt happy, they needed a sharp thinker in the group and he couldn't think of a better choice than Lydia.

"What we want is for you to join us." Stiles admitted. He thought it was better for them to be upfront with her from now, no sense hiding anything now. "You can help us and we can protect you."

"From what?" Lydia asked cautiously her eyes narrowed. "Peter's gone for good, right? What else do I have to worry about?"

"The only reason Peter was able to hide himself inside you was because his biting you didn't work." Stiles explained carefully. "You're immune to the bite. That's a problem, Lydia."