One

"Daaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnyyyyyyyyyy!" Mike Newton screamed a few seconds after a snowball his him dead in the face.

Danny ran and hid behind a silver Volvo. She covered her mouth to keep from laughing out loud. It had FINALLY snowed and she couldn't help herself.

"Danny!" Mike screams once again.

Danny almost laughs out loud but She stops herself, adding pressure to her mouth. Her body shaking with laughter Danny glances up to find a group of seven people staring down at her...amused.

"Danny! I know it was you!" Mike screams louder.

Danny lifts a finger to her lips to signal them not to give away her whereabouts. She would deal with him once she was sadly inside the snow free building. Calmly, she turns around and peaks over the Volvo.

"Crap!" She hissed.

"Danny!"

Mike had spotted her. Jumping to her feet, Danny turns towards the group of males and females,"Sorry, gotta run! Thanks for aiding and abetting me!" She says before bolting towards the schools entrance.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Cullen Family stood watching as she took off into the school,"Well, she was a ball of strange." Emmett says.

"I like her." Reneesme says with a big smile,"She's funny."

"I agree with Nessie." Alice says with the same smile.

"Of course you do, Alice." Jacob says smiling.

"She took one look at us and bulted." Rosalie says,"She didn't gawk at us like the rest of these humans do." She says softly.

"That's strange." Jasper says suddenly.

"What is?" Alice questioned.

"I felt nothing from her." He says, meeting her gaze,"It's as if she has no emotions."

"That is strange. That's never happened before." Emmett says turning towards Edward who seemed to look a bit frustrated,"Edward, What is it? Can you not read her mind?"

Edward shakes his head,"I can't hear anything but I can SEE things." He says.

"What do you mean, see things?" Rosalie questioned.

"I don't hear anything but I see...images. It's similar to Reneesmes gift but without the physical contact," he states,"but the images aren't...I can't make sense of them."

Reneesme smiles,"So, she's like mom in a way." She states,"The only difference is you can see images but you still can't read her mind." She points out.

Edward glances down at his little girl,"That's right." He says before kissing her hair.

"I miss her." She says.

Edward nods and pulls her closer,"So do I, Sweetie."

*BRIIIIIIING! BBRRRRIIIINNNNGGGGGG!*

"Looks like we should head inside." Emmett says."I hope we have classes with Big Ball of Strange. I could sure use a laugh."

"Me too, uncle Emmett." Says Reneesme.