The lady in green had some pleasing features but her personality came shining through before anything else.

Her eyes were a forest and yellow of a green.

Her eyebrows did not match her golden blond hair but were a shade of brown.

Her nose was high upon her face like Queen Margie.

Susan recognized this girl as Caroline!

The man robed in purple was an exceptionally gorgeous man though he didn't take any feelings away that Susan had for King Henry.

His bangs were more in the middle than King Henry's and made his green eyes look even more gorgeous.

He had the most natural shade of red in his hair and pure green eyes, that would make you believe you were looking into a forest.

His hands were bony and strong.

Susan recognized him as Justin but certainly older; the Royals must have been around the age twenty!

"Now you may ride with them in their carriage. That would be an extremely boring choice since you've already ridden in a carriage already today.

You could, however, come with me !" exclaimed Queen Caroline.

"Oh yes Susan would love to ride the bird with you!" was Alice's sing-song reply.

Susan twisted her head around to glare at Alice.

"No Alice. We've already gone through enough already, at least me anyway. Do you want me falling off this so called bird and breaking more bones!?" asked Susan.

Alice rolled her eyes.

"You haven't broken any bones idiot!" complained Alice. "Oh, Susan! Just this once! You won't regret it!"

Caroline sat on the bird and Justin lifted Susan to sit behind her.

"Grrr," said Susan to Alice. It was quite the silliest thing she had ever said to anyone but at this point, she really didn't care about being polite to anyone in Wonderland, so long as King Henry enforced wrath on everyone else.

"My gosh Susan! I'm so happy you are doing this with me! This bird hasn't been ridden by anyone but me for the longest time!" said Caroline, throwing her hands into the air to create an even more dramatic statement.

King Justin gazed at Susan, nodded at her and said " You'll be fine." but Susan figured she would fall off before they even began to fly seeing Justin look so handsome.

"Don't go too...."started Susan, trying to tell Caroline not to go too fast.

Her remark was cut off by a rush of wind. The lifted off and flew at a lightning speed.

Susan's hair was so windblown she thought it would all fall off.

They flew over an expanse of hills and Susan saw Wonderland was just one of many places on an even greater planet.

The sun in the sky made 10 rays in the sky to make it look like a portal of some sort.

They flew over a river with silent trees of autumn colors waiting on the coast.

The silent water made no sudden movements.

The image Susan saw was the one you would want to put on a puzzle, with the colors of the trees blending upon the water.

In other areas nearby, the trees were as bright and lush as spring.

The other bank of the river was a dessert looking landscape with small trees and shrubs poking out of the ground.