19. Repetition

A/N: Hey! It's here as promised! And... yeah that's it. Thanks for reading.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Day 1

Wanda looks at her watch: 5:00 a.m. She stands outside your door contemplating on whether she should go through with this or not. She already knows what she's going to do and say. Should she go through with it? She looks at your door with her hand on the knob. She knows you never close your door and most importantly that you never go to sleep early. You stay up at night reading something on your phone. She recalls walking into your room one night to ask you something finding you lying in bed with your phone in hand. She'll never know what you read before bed.

Finally she opens the door, "(F/N)! You won't believe what-!"

"Im awake!" Your eyes snap open as you quickly sit up yelling, interrupting Wanda.

You pause for a moment catching your breath.

"(F/N), sorry to wake you." Wanda says ackwardly.

Ugh I'm tired, you think to yourself, but then notice Wanda at your door. "Ah! Wanda? What's wrong?"

"I... Actually something happened." She looked down. Maybe I should warn her about what going to happen for the next few days. " I... I... Vision accidently walked into my room this morning."

Darn it! I'm horrible. She mentally curses at herself. Recalling what Tony told her.

Flashback!

"Don't tell (F/N)." He paused then looked right at Wanda, "Does everyone *coughWandacough* understand?"

Flashback End!

"Really? What happened?" You couriously question her as you pat the bed, motioning for her to sit.

Wanda quickly complies. She sits at the edge of your bed.

"It seems he walked in because he thought it was my brother's room. I had just finished changing when he just open the door." Wanda looked at the bed embarrassed, then let's herself fall back onto the bed covering her face. "He... he is so....Ugh!"

She runs a hand through her hair followed by a sigh.

"Then what?" You asked.

"Nothing. He just saw me and walked out without a word. He didn't even apologize." She mumbles trying to act hurt.

You both know she is actual happy she got to see him earlier than usual this morning.

"Well. How could he apologize, if he's not sorry for walking in. After all he got to see you." She looks at you with a blushes.

"Nonsense. That can't be why." She looks away trying to hide the fact she really likes the idea of Vision being happy after seeing her early this morning, just as she is.

She immediately gets up shaking it off. "I have to go. I have to meet up with Natasha for training in five."

She then gets up and walks out of the room. You look at the clock: 5:40. Deadpaning at how freaken early it is. You sigh getting up to change and get ready for another day.

Wanda's Mission: Failure

Day 2

Training day has come and boy are you nervous. Last time you saw Natasha she told you she was going to spar with you. You walk into the training room and notice Steve isn't present, but Natasha is. You quickly make your way to her.