Chapter 6: New Home

Previously on The one and only~

"So why did you two take the mission?" Evan said calmly

"Well..."

AND SO IT CONTINUES~

Death's (Rebecca) pov.

,"Well, After the last mission I and Skylar went on we kinda spotted some of the Prophesies members. So we decided to go undercover and check it out. That's why we were out for a few days. We followed them to their base which I must say, it's crazy. There were guards posted everywhere, there were cameras at every spot you could think of. I and Skylar tried to stay outta sight but that was a way to difficult thing for us to do. Although we managed to stay undetected. We followed the members that we saw. It looked like they were meeting their leader. You remember Josh, right?"

Vanoss looked at the floor for a minute and had a puzzled look on his face.

"Yeah, I shot him in the forehead when we lost the others. Why're you asking?"

" Well, he's alive."

Vanoss just looked at me in pure shock and horror.

" Anyways, when we saw Josh we were confused at first. That was when we heard him talking. He said something about exterminating the crew. We saw an envelope that one of the members was holding and gave it to Josh. He said it had information about all of us, and I mean everything. That's when I and Skylar were struck in the back the head and got knocked out. We were kidnapped and tortured. Josh wanted us to give him some information but we kept our mouths shut tight. That's why we were gone for so long."

" Ok so one question, how did you guys manage to escape?" Brian asked.

"Well, you have to remember I'm the "Master ' when it comes to escaping. We were tied in chairs and placed in separate cells. Me being extremely flexible, I had to dislocate my shoulders just to get free from the chair. Afterwards, I popped it back into place and cut the rope with the hidden blade. It didn't take me long to finally get free from the chair. Now getting out of the cell was honestly easy. I just squeezed through the bars and I was free. I helped Skylar out of her cell and we escaped unseen, barely alive as well."

Everyone just looked at me. We were all wondering what we were going to do now since the Prophesies now know everything about us. We are totally screwed.

" Well, we're screwed. Since they know everything about us we need to leave and find somewhere else to hide." Tyler suggested.

" No, that won't do. If they know everything about us then they know about all our hiding spots. We need to find somewhere else to hide that they don't know of." Vanoss stated.

Everyone went silent I looked at (y/n). She was shocked. I had a funny feeling about her. It's like she's me, maybe. I can sense that she has something special hidden up her sleeve. I'll have to keep an eye on her and investigate her.

The room was silent, until (y/n) broke the silence.

"I hate to say this but can you please untie me?" (y/n) asked more or less kinda scared.

"Why did you guys tie her up?" I asked.

" Just in case she decided to pull the blindfold off," Vanoss said. 

" Ok, but still you didn't have to tie her up." I walked over to (y/n) and untied her. Her wrists had a red outline of where the rope rubbed against her skin. Poor girl. 

"Here, why won't you go take a shower to kinda relax. A lot has happened tonight. Here, I'll show you the bathroom."  Me and (y/n) walked down the East hallway to where the bathroom was. She was surprised by the sheer size of it. Actually, she's surprised about everything.