Chapter 3: Sparks

((Y/n)- your name; V- vanoss; ML- mini; MS-moo; B-basically; N-nogla; T- Terrorizer; W-Tyler; L-lui; D-Delirious... same thing lol) I am also going to start saying I and Me for when ever It says he asked me I'm going start doing that cuz I'm starting to get lazy. ENJOY THE STORY!!!!! =^_^=

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vanoss's pov.

"ok..umm... Moo truth or dare?"

MS-"Truth"

"What is the most embarrassing picture of you?"

MS- "The picture of me at the Christmas party last year"

ML-"Haha I remember that one. Man that was fucking hilarious, you were so drunk that night."

Moo just looked down at his feet a shade of pink covered his face.

"Alright your turn Moo"

MS-" ok, Terrorizer, truth or dare?"

T-"DARE!"

MS-"ok, Make up a rap about the person to your right. "

T-"Ok. umm...

Lui better than Fendi and Gucci You need a little more for me to be a groupie (that's right). How bout a house down out on San Succi ,Sittin' on an acre so we could move loosely. Then we slide over to Gucci Right before we go for sushi, With TV's in the ride, throw a on movie . You even won an academy award for a movie, Naw don't sue me, cause really I had enough of that truly. But man let me tell you, me and you we homies."

Everyone started to laugh and turn red because of the lack of oxygen. I couldn't breath my was stomach hurt so bad. I was laying on the floor, thinking that everyone was at this point. I look over to my left and seen (Y/n). Her smile gave me butterflies. She look at me, with her (E/C) eyes they were beautiful. I could see a whole different world in her eyes. I could see her world. I could tell she was hurting inside. After we all calmed down our laughing fit, we continued the game.

"Now, *giggle* let's continue *giggle*" (Y/n) said trying to hold the giggles back. It was so adorable!!!!!

T-"Alight, *clears throat* my turn."

After about ten minutes of funny truth and hilarious dares. The game started to get serious with dating questions and relationship dares, if that's even a thing. It was Mini's turn.

ML-"(Y/n), truth or dare?"

(Y/N) pov.

It was Mini's turn and he asked me truth or dare....

ML-"(Y/n), truth or dare?"

"Truth"

ML-"Is it true that you like someone in this room?"

I nodded and began to turn into a human tomato. Mini started smirking so did the others they wanted to know if they were right about something.

ML-" Haha, ok your turn." he said with a devilish smile. I got a bad feeling about this.

"Ok, Ty-Ty, Truth or le dare?" I said making a cute but weird face at him. I never called him Ty-Ty since we were in middle school it feels weird calling him that again.

W-" Truth"

"Is it true that you used to like me when we were younger?"

W-" well uhh yeah, we dated remember?" He started blushing a little which was weird for him to do. I turned to Vanoss who was staring at Tyler.