I’m glad you had fun. Other than you got punched in the face. But he’s just angry. I told him he wasn’t my boyfriend and he got all pissed off because he really likes me. I felt horrible after. – Beautiful Sam

Aw, it’s okay darling. I think you’re absolutely amazing in every way. He’s just a guy. Guys get pissed when you tell them that kind of stuff. – Mr. Flirtiness

Thanks Sherlock. – Beautiful Sam

Haha, well tell the guys I said thanks and I’ll talk to you tomorrow. – Mr. Flirtiness

You’re leaving me? – Beautiful Sam

Sorry darling, but I’ve got a big uni test coming up. Gotta study. Bye. – Mr. Flirtiness

Okay, bye. – Beautiful Sam

I put my phone down and saw Niall had logged off. I shrugged. He hasn’t come out of his room since. Should I check up on him? No. I’m mad at him. He punched my friend in the face for something I did! Then he goes and tells my boyfriend about it.

I just logged onto Twitter and scrolled through my mentions. Some hate, some fan letters. Love them all. I decided to do some sort of contest.

Sammy Bear @babysammy

Listen up all you wonderful fans of moi! I’m doing a contest! The person to give me the most sweetest video of them telling me how much you love me will get a chance to skype or facetime me! All you have to do is make a video and post it to here tagging my name! Thank you! Good luck! Love you guys! xo

Within seconds people were retweeting and favouriting my post. I closed my laptop and turned around to see Harry in my doorway. It made me jump.

“How long have you been standing there?” I asked him.

“About five minutes. Not long,” he smiled walking over picking my up and spinning me around.

He dropped me on my bed and lied on top of me. He kissed me hard. He kissed my neck which made me moan softly. I played with the curls on the back of his neck. He kissed my collarbone which made me moan a little louder. He smiled. He pushed his hands up underneath my shirt with his warm hands on my stomach. I put my hands up his shirt and pulled it off him showing many tattoos. He pulled my sweater off leaving me in my bra. He smiled and took a good look before kissing my chest. I moaned.

“Not tonight,” I said panting. “As much as I want it, just not tonight. I’ve had a bad day.”

He looked at me upset then gave in. “Fine, not tonight, but I will get it eventually. You know I’ve been waiting from the start.”

I laughed at the awkward conversation. I pulled on my sweater and stood up kissing him softly on the lips. I gave him a hug. Harry left the room.

Well he was in a good mood. I’m wondering if Niall ever told him. Maybe, maybe not. I thought for a moment pondering. Did Liam convince Niall into not telling Harry? Maybe Niall did tell Harry and Harry just won’t tell me he knows. Either way I’m finding out.

I walked out of the room cautiously making sure the coast was clear. Louis was at the top of the stairs smiling. Eleanor was probably texting him. I tapped Louis’ shoulder making him look up.

“What’s up?” he asked.

“I need you to keep Harry downstairs so I can talk to Niall,” I said whispering.