Chapter 20 - Hidden Feelings, Unveil Yourselves!

Start from the beginning

When he opens the pic, I start snorting with laughter and move to his unmade bed, holding my stomach. Ros and I helped her sister and friends edit the picture so it looked like Caden was a mixture between a rhino and a monkey and then we put at the side, hottest boy of the century!

I lie back on his bed and chuckle harder. "It's not funny!" He yells, while I start laughing harder. "WHY IS THERE 100 COMMENTS AND 250 LIKES?!?" He shouts suddenly.

I look up and see the exact amount of comments like he said. Okay, so we may have done a bit of internet advertising as well.

I lie back on the bed and try catching my breath. Hah, yesterday was amazing. After we did that we left her sister and friends and went to Ros's room, where she started talking to me about Alex.

FLASHBACK TO YESTERDAY:

"So, Alex broke up with his girlfriend?" I ask. Ros told me Alex broke up with his gf yesterday when I was kidnapped.

"Yea... he says he like this other girl." She sighs, pouting.

"ROS!!! ALEX FREAKING LIKE YOU!" I yell, trying to put some sense in her.

"No, he doesn't." She says, still pouting.

"You'll see.. He's going to ask you out one day." I say. Believe me, I see the way Alex looks at Ros and how Ros looks at Alex. They were just hiding their feelings towards each other.

"So, hows Caden..your lover boy?" She perks.

I roll my eyes. "A jerk as always." I say crossing my arms across my chest and sitting on her beanbag.

"You'll see.. he likes you as well!" She says using my words against me.

"I wish..." I mutter to myself, making sure Ros doesn't hear me.

END OF FLASHBACK

I sigh and stare up at the ceiling. I like Caden, yeah it's true. Even though he can be a freaking jerk at time, me and him both know he's teasing me. But he can't like me.. he's a player. A player that just has sex with a desperate girls and moves on.

Man..love sucks. Wait? What does love come into this? I don't love caden! No way! Maybe a school girl crush, but no love. Nu uh!

Suddenly a body was pressed against mine on the bed. I look at the face in front of me, startled. Caden smirks back at me and I suddenly remember that I was in his room, damn..

"That was very naughty of you Ashley!" He whispers. His breath against my face caught me of guard and I flush a tint of pink filling my cheeks.

Our noses were nearly touching and I try moving under his weight but he was pinning me down. "Dude, if Sam saw us like this.. she'll get the wrong idea!" I say.

"Let mum think whatever she wants." His brilliant remark was.

"CADEN!" I whisper angrily back.

"ASHLEY!" He mocks me.

"I hate you.." I mutter, looking away from him, I stare at the wall.

"I love you too." He teases. I look at him, confused. What did he just say?

"I mean.. I was teasing with you." He says, his cheeks flushing. I stare at him indecorously back. Did the all time player of my high school just blush? And say I love you? No...

"Are you scared?" He asks. I stare at him, where did that come from?

"No." I say, my breath was shaking.

He moves his face closer and this time our noses were touching sending a spark in my tummy. Our lips were inches apart and our eyes were locked.

I just noticed, his eyes were green with a faint rim of auburn gold around it. His nose was slightly crooked at the end and his lips were a dash between pink and red and looked plain kissable.

He stares back at me. "Good." He murmurs and he kisses me.

When his soft lips met mine. I jump, making him pull back. "What's wrong?" He whispers. I close my eyes, "You'll hurt me.." I mutter.

"I wont Ashley. I like you. I won't use you. I don't know whats happening but every time I see you it just makes me smile and want to stay with you forever and God...when Chris took you.. I couldn't take it. I was so frustrated and worried, I just had to find you. I needed you by my side again. " He fidgets on top of me and I open my eyes to see him. His eyes were determined and he was looking at me trying to make me believe him.

"You're so cheesy." I smile making him chuckle.

"Do you like me back?" He asks, the seriousness was back.

"Yea." I whisper softly.

"Really?" He asks surprised.

"Promise you won't hurt me?" I ask.

"I promise!"

And then he kissed me again. This time more intense and no clumsy me breaking away. My first kiss is with a player was all that was running through my head. He rimmed his tongue along my bottom lip, skillfully and I freeze. What do I do? Shall I tease him? Or let him in?

Oh how I wish I read more of those romance novels on Wattpad right about now!

He pulls back and looks at me. "I don't know what to do..." I mutter my cheeks flushing yet again.

He chuckle quietly and places his hands on both of my cheeks. "I'll lead, you just go along with me okay?" he says.

I nod. His lips go back on mine and I let him in and I get to taste him. He tasted of mint, even though he just woke up, how strange. He groans against my lips and kisses me harder and I let him. Woah I didn't know kissing would be this...breathtaking!

We both pull back and catch our breath. "Wow!" He mutters, and gives a low whistle. I blush and look away.

He notices and put his lips back on mine but doesn't kiss them.

"You amazing you know that?" He murmurs against my lips. I smile and he gets up from the position we were in. He stands up and I get up but stay seated on his bed.

"Yeah, don't worry, I've heard it before!" I say smugly.

Caden was towering over me and grins but then he scratches the back of his neck nervously.

I laugh and raise my eyebrow. "What?" He looked like he was fighting about something in his head.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" He asks suddenly, his eyes twinkling.

My laugh stops mid-way.

Woaaaah.