StreetFighters

On the side a picture of the place where the flashmob finds place :)

The First Meeting.

Sam P.O.V

"Sam, we’re going to jail, you know that right?" Jason said. "It's not a crime, and we both know that i never get caught." I smirked and analyse the situation in front of me. Caia is walking to the corner with her suitcase and headphones. I looked at the cars behind me. Nick and Tam are making out, knowng that there’s a chance we’re going to end up at the policestation tonight. Drake is nervous, while Lara is talking to him. I’m looking at Ciara who’s putting her headphones on. Once the music starts, a hell brakes loose.

We’re all jumping out of the cars and starting to dance. Drake is doing a few backflips while the girls are grinding against the other guys. Then the formation changes. The girls are going to a different corner oft he street, doing sexy moves while the guys are showing what they can. The song changes to who run the world by Beyonce, and then it’s our turn. The frontrow gets down while the backrow is doing flips over them. The guys are joining us. After a few more dancemoves, the music stops. The routine is over. All of a sudden, i’m hearing sirens. There’s the police.

We all run pretty much for our lives. My mum will kill me if i end up in jail. A policeman is chasing me and while i do some frontflips and everything, and i’m starting to lose the guy. I run around the corner while throwing my jacket away, revealing a tanktop on a basketballshorts, and putting my hair in a ponytail.

I smash into something. Oh, fuck! “Goddamnit! Look where you’re walking!” I say as i look up at who  bumped into. “Whoohoo! No need to be all feisty little girl!” I look behind me to see the policeguy running around the corner where i just came from. Then an idea popped into my head. “please play along.” I say and then i crash my lips onto the lips of the asshole that stopped me from escaping.

o.O

Will P.O.V

This seriously is the craziest day i’ve ever had. I mean, at first, my dad gets arrested by the police, again, then i get fired, the this pretty creepy guy offers me to go fighting pro, and then this crazy-ass girl walkes into me, and kisses me because she’s escaping from the police? Tsk… Bad little girl. Once the police man is not in this street anymore, she pulls away. “Don’t you even dare to get any perverted ideas. I just don’t like the idea of being in jail and then get murdered by my mum.” Well, at least she’s hot. What am i saying? She’s fucking smoking. A pretty mysterious face, with dark brown, curly hair, a olivecoloured skin, and then that body. Holy mother of God… She’s not tall, i think ‘round 5,2,she has the perfect curves, long story short, she’s gorgeous. “Well, if you want to be save, you could come with my.” And that earned my a slap on y cheek. Ouch. “Why did i deserve that?”

“Cause you acted a bit strange.” “Describe strange.” “Being a pervert.“ And she walks away.

I can’t help but stare at her. This girl sure is something. Once she’s out of sight, i’m heading home. Where an empty house is waiting for me.

o.O

A/N:  This isn't the story yet. It's just their first meeting. Should i make a cast? Please let me know! Like?

XxxLonneke