“No I haven’t but I seen it only once my mother and father were so much in love, when I was five she died”

“I know how it feels...how did she die?”

“A young intoxicated driver, he ran a red light and my mum happened to be the car coming at the green light they collided mum went a ditch. He lived she died and he ran away. The paramediatic told my father if the guy hadn’t ran away and helped her she would have been alive.... she bleed to death”

“Do you drink little one?”

“No I would never put something into my body when I know the damage it causes”

“Do you smoke?”

“No”

“Why were you walking by the alley way at 12 o clock at night?”

“I was walking home from work”

“Where did you work?”

“An orphanage”

“So you like kids?”

“Yes I wanted to be a...children’s counsellor”

“What in the world made you want to be a children’s counsellor little one?”

“I don’t have to tell you that”

“Well I’ll give you a very simple choice little one I’m very aroused right now so I can rape you again or you tell me?”

“My sister Monique she was bullied in school they left her have dead”

“Stand up” he orders and I do what he says keeping in mind the threat he made a few minutes ago.

I stand in the room everything is deadly silent as Carver walks around me studying me in critical circles. He lifts my arms up and pokes and prods me in places that I don’t even want him touching. He comes up to me and grabs my chin and caresses my cheek with his thumb. He leans in and I lean back making him wrap his arms around me so that I have no escape.

“You look delicious little one” I feel his breath on my lips and shudder and then he crashes his lips unto mine. I stand frozen from the intrusion, he tries to invade my mouth but I keep them shut tight and he bits down hard drawing blood. I squeal and he slips his tongue into my mouth making me feel sick.

“I don’t want love little one I want a toy someone to play with, dress and other things. Can you be my toy little one?”

He puts his mouth back on mine and I try to keep him from intruding anymore. I don’t want this mouth tastes like tar or petrol from a car.

“Kiss me back!” when I don’t do what I’m told he bites my lip and the blood gushes from it. Tears flow down my face and I try to get free from his iron grip.

“I said kiss me back!” once again I stand still and he moves back away from me and stares at me with a hard glare.

Before I have time to question him or say something my cheek stings from a brutal slap delivered by Carver.

“Are you going to kiss me little one?”

I shake my head no and he slaps me again. He repeats the question and every time I shake my head he delivers a hard slap, by the seventh time I fall to the floor my cheek burning from the slaps.

“Are you going to kiss me little one?”

I nod my head yes and he moves towards me and I think he’s going to slap me again but he doesn’t instead he holds a firm grip on my chin.

“In words little one tell me in words”

“Yes Carver”

“Yes I have to slap you again or yes you’ll kiss me?”

“Yes I’ll kiss you” I cry

He leans in and I take a deep breath just as his lips are about to come into contact with mine he changes direction and he kisses my cheek instead.

“Good girl little one”

When I come back into the room all the girls gasp. Chloe comes running towards me trying not to trip on her midnight blue dress.

“Dakota, what happened?”

“C...Carver....he....asked me to kiss him and I....didn’t so he hit me”

Chloe leads me over to the bed and helps me under the covers she jumps in beside me and cuddles me while I cry.

“Everything’s going to be Ok Dakota”

But I know it’s not

Carver’s POV

Cruz and Frank sit around the table eating dinner with the gang, when everyone leaves I turn to them.

“I did it”

“Good for you Cousin Dakota needed to be punished properly”

“I didn’t like it”

“I know man but Dakota is the least of the worries me and Frank were talking to Fitz today and he said word is that there is an enemy in our midst”

“What the hell are you talking about?”

“One of the girls wanted to be raped by you as she is a rival gang leader’s daughter”

“If that’s true she is dead”

“We looked into it did you know Dakota’s father used to be in a gang?”

“No I didn’t”

“Well your little angel may not be an angel at all she may be the devil in disguise”

“Why can’t you just leave her alone? You always make me think it’s her”

“Because”

“That’s not an answer”

“Because I think you’re falling in love with her”

“And what if I am?”

“Dude she’s nothing more than a toy at your disposal”

“She’s so much more and I’m going to prove that”

“You do realise that you’re implying that the game is fixed?”

“The game is not fixed little one is simply further ahead than the others”

 --------------------------------------------------------------

who do you think the girls who is working for her father? could it be little one?

if anyone guesses the right girl I will dedicate the chapter to them 

would anyone be interested in making me a trailer 

email me- rachel80@live.co.uk

or inbox me on wattpad

thanks for reading 

Rachel xxxx