Prank War

I walk into the water and its was warm and cool. I went deeper and I try swimming every time I sink and shoot my legs straight.

"Want me to teach you how to swim?" That was Austin

"Nah, Im fine." I try again and I sink but this time he scoops me up.

"Ya sure?" I laugh and he teaches me how to move my arm and feet at the same time. How to cup my hand and all that stuff. When I get done with that he holds my stomach and I paddle I feel like a kid again. When I get it he lets go and I star swimming!

We cheer and I swim again but not in the deep part. As I swim Austin disappeared. I felt sow thing brush my leg and I freak out. I get swung up and I'm in someone's arms I look up it was A he scared the shit outta me! Then I remembered I screamed really loud and now everyone was looking at us.

Then a couple of girls and boys come up to us and ask us if we were the couple in the Instagram pic. I was about to say no but he said yes. I was still in A's arms and then all of a sudden they started to take pictures of us. I get uncomfortable and I cover my face.

A walks over to his surf board and he grabs his phone (I'm still in his arms!!) he goes to camera and I smile. He took the picture and he lets me down. When A set me down all the girls went to A and all the boys went to me, it was awkward.

We walked right out of the mob and we ran away. Since I was a runner it was no problem. When we lost them we went to go see Vi and Caleb. We walked into Caleb's house and see a sleeping Vi lean on a also sleeping Caleb. We decided to do a prank and we started.

I had makeup in my room so I grabbed that and we made ourselves look like zombies we changed the spots so that when they woke up I would be leaning on Caleb and Vi was leaning on A. When the woke up the would see a zombie. I was in Caleb's house and A was in his house with Vi.

I recorded it and when he woke up he didn't see my face so he woke me up. I scream and he looks at my face and he jumps and falls off the couch. I start laughing and fall to the ground I got my phone and watched it. It was funny as hell. When I stopped it I saw his face! Omg! I laughed even  harder and I rush to A.

I see a mad Vi and a laughing A. I showed A the video and he also starts laughing with Vi. Caleb gets embarrassed and I close the phone.

"1 for Me and Austin 0 for Caleb and Vi!" Me and A high five and we laugh.

We all go home and relax I needed something to eat and I craved for cookies so I got the cookie dough and plopped it on the pan and let it bake. When it was done I took it out and put the cookies in a plate and walked up to my room with them.

I get out all of my nail polish  and I paint my toenails when all of a sudden my phone dings. It was A he posted the picture of us and he tagged me. I suddenly see 1,000 likes already in just 5 minutes! Then I looked through the comments and they we either, "more couple pictures!!" Or "I wish is was the guy/girl with that handsome/pretty girl/guy!"

Yes, I'm famous! Well at least more famous than I used to be. I ate all my cookies and I walk downstairs when I heard a sound. I run back upstairs and hid in my closet. It was definitely not Camryn she was at work. When a figure walked past my closet...

It opened my closet door and I scream! It pulled me in and shut my mouth. I was too scared to do anything so I just kept quiet. I knew it was a girl because of her hand.

She lead me to my basement and I saw another person in a robber mask or black mask come down with A! They set us right next to each other and I could see the fear in him. Not for himself but for me.

Then the guy layer me down and sat on my stomach as if he was going to rape me. He held my hands and I had duck tape on my mouth. I panicked and thrust my hip up and in that second I saw A getting up.

After I thrust my hip up to get him off me I turned and punched him in the face and kicked him in the balls. I back up and I'm right next to A.

Then all of a sudden I saw Caleb on the ground wtf! And I turned to see Vi.

"Damn you know how to protect yourself, Dani!" That was Caleb

"It was a prank and it turned out ok until you hip thruster him off of you, he wasn't actually going to rape you."

"Yea but you scared the shit out of me!"

"That's the point! 1 for Dani and Austin, 1 for me and Caleb!"

"Your on its a prank war!" I heard Austin say that one!