Twinz?

I wake up and let the light through my eye lids. I see Austin on the chair and I get up to grab my phone. It's not there I look every where but then my sparkly blue case reflects from the chair and it is in Austin's pocket. I walk slowly and try grabbing it. I do it slowly but he wakes up immediately and I get scared and didn't move a muscle. I see him look what I was getting and he chuckles.

He grabs my phone and gives it to me.

"Well I guess girls really can't live without your phones."
"Well, I thought you were a heavy sleeper."
"No, I don't sleep often because of school so I make sure I don't fall into deep sleep and wake up late for school."
"By the way. Why do u have my phone?"
" your aunt called and I told her you, Vi, Caleb and I were sleeping over at my cabin."

I walk back to the bed and look through insta. I haven't posted in a while so I go over to Austin and sit on the arm of the chair.

"You know you can sit on my lap." I blush at that and I did as I pleased

I was now on his lap and I went to my camera, I smile and he gets the idea and also smiles. I take it and asks what his Instagram was.

"It's AustinRivers719."
"Does the 719 symbolize anything to u?"
"Uh head but it's personal."
    I add him as a friend and his phone dings. I tag him in the photo with the caption "hanging with him" and a happy face. And I post it. I look through snapchat and I'm still on his lap. I get up and ask him if he wants to walk around. He says sure and I left the room.

These girls we walked past giggled and winked at Austin, they seem interested he ignores them and looks at me I look behind him and see the girls angry. Then all of a sudden my phone dings nonstop. I look on my phone and I got 2,000 likes on the picture with me and A ill just call him that.

I look through all the comments and they all say "#2016cutestcouple or are you guys dating?" And then Austin's phone starts dinging I look over and he has 2,500 new followers and they were mostly girls.

"Guess we're popular now!" He exclaims and we giggle.

We get back to the room and I got 1,930 more followers than last time. Hmm do we actually make a cute couple? Idek!! Ugh. I hear laughing and look over at A he's on the ground laughing at me!

"Your face! Omg our face was all crunched up and funny!" He said in gasps of air.

After return from hospital

I go into my room and take a shower I don't bother to put make up on and I lay flat on my bed. I stuff my face in my pillow and fall fast asleep.

I'm on a beach with Austin and I'm bare footed with a white dress. Austin was in shorts and a cute t. We're walking and he says something, I don't understand, its mumbled. Then the world around me turns blue and wet! Austin's now talking again but now bubbles of air come out of his mouth every time he opens his mouth. I start panicking and I splash. It's water and I take a hold of his hand but he lets go! I grow deeper and deeper into the darkness of the sea as I see A's face blur up.

I wake up screaming and I star crying, I wipe them and look outside it was Vi, A and Caleb or should I say Callet, (Caleb and Violet together, Caleb     Violet) I ran down stairs and open the door. I lock the door and walked with them, as we did I saw a cute puppy.

As I went up to it I got hit by a volley ball. Some boys and girl start laughing.

"Sorry that was an accident!" She made sure she extended the accident part. I was about to say something but A said it instead.
"So if I punched your boyfriend there, would it also be an accident?" I start giggling and the boyfriend comes up to A and swings but he misses. A swings and pow! His cheek. Damn I heard that! The boyfriend feel and we walked away A helped me up and I thank him.

We got ice cream and we went shopping for new clothes, bikinis and shoes. We drag A and Caleb in the Bikini store and I look through some. There was a white on with complex strings which looked cute and sexy!! I went in the dressing room and changed.

The strings got tangled and I called vi's name. Instead A came Vi was in the other changing room with Caleb. I asked him to untangle the stings and he blushes.

"Quit blushing your only touching my back." I giggle and he chuckles. I turn and he hesitated and started untieing   them then his warm hand brushes my back and it sent chills through my body.

He tied it and he stepped back, I look into the mirror and ask him how I look he says I look great and I close the door. He walks away and I was holding my breath so I let go. I need to work out more!

I bought it and bought other clothes and shoes they were all cute. We went back home and we were in A's house. We slept over and we slept in the living room. In sleeping bags. We slept boy, girl, girl, boy. Caleb, Vi, me and A. It was 11:24 and we all fell asleep.

When I wake up I go into the bathroom and take a shower. When I was fully awake I notice there were only boy products in the bathroom. I was in A's bathroom  and taking a damn shower in his house. Damn this! Our houses have the same blueprint and they are like twins!

I look around and see a blue towel I grab that and walk out of the bathroom I walk back into the bathroom  and took my clothes they're all wet! No, no, no this can't be happening right now... I hear someone walk up the stairs and I hid in the closet.

I see a figure walk into the bathroom and I run into a room. I lock it and look around, I remember it's A's room. I looked around and saw his closet. I rummaged through it and I wore my bra and panties. I didn't worry about it because I would change when I got to my house.

I got on his shorts and a t. I got in his shoes and ran downstairs I see Callet still asleep I run out the door and closing it and running to my house. I sprint up to my room  and change as quickly as I could. I collected his clothes and went back to his house to put it back.

I run up to his room and tossed it in. When I heard someone turn the doorknob and I jump into the closet and into the deep side. It was A and I see him taking off his shirt! His abs damn. He takes off his pants and I look away.

I peek and he has a towel on now. I release my breath and he walks out of the room I wait a few second until a door closes and I walk out. I walk into the kitchen and I see A dressed and eating. I'm confused and I walk up to him.

"Morning!"
"Who are you?"
"Austin shut up!"
"I'm not Austin I'm Jayden."
"Austin never told me he had a twin." I giggle and think it's a joke when I see Austin with a towel on right next to me.
"What? Austin you never to,d me you and a twin!"
"Well, he's never home so I didn't think I would had to mention it."
"Well, I'm sure you guys are not identical twins." I laugh and j get interposed by Jayden talking.
"I like your laugh!" I blush  and he adds,
"Austin you should get a shirt on." I blush at that and he runs up the stairs.