A prisoner?

Once we got back Starscream was awake covered in silly string and spray paint splotches all the while seething angrily, I couldn't help but giggle, he had washable paint on the oaf. And the silly string wasn't permanent either, so this is his fault for venturing out of the room. We passed him and he gave me a death glare and strode up to Knockout and I, then snatched me out of his hand before he could protest.

"YOU LITTLE WRETCH!!!!" He screeched as I just blankly looked up at him.

"It washes off you idiot." I said blandly then he calmed down but was still angry.

"Your lucky it isn't permanent or you wouldn't live to see another day." Then he curtly gave me a shake that made me dizzy but I was okay, then gave me back to Knockout who was trying to hide his laughter of the multicolored seeker as he walked away, Knockout went blue faced as he saw the phrase across Starscream's lower back near his aft. It said,"Property of Megatron if found please return ;3" that one was Ravages idea.

"Well I'm going off to explore see ya Doc Knocks." I stated then jumped out of his grasp flying down the hall with my jet wings my tails straight for balance.

I soared down a few more halls then came across an area I haven't seen before, the brig, interesting. I hovered around my optics glancing into the open doors once in a while, I got up the courage to explore one and landed softly without much of a sound. The room was huge and the floor was grid like with a single light in the center of the room casting eerie blue light. Feeling a bit creeped out I flew out of the room and looked in a few more. When I came across a closed room, was there someone in it? Lets find out. I clicked around on the door access pad and it cracked open.

"I told you Screamer your not getting any info off of me, your just wasting time." Said a gruff voices as a peeked through a door to see a large white red and green bot held in a massive tangle of chains.

"Ewe I don't wear stilettos and I'm not like thirty feet tall." I said walking into the room as he looked down at me with surprised bright blue optics."So what are you doing in here? Are you an Autobot?" I said cocking my head and angling my ears curiously so.

"Listen kid if your here just for in-"

"Why would I be here for that, I was just taking a lovely stroll around the parts of the Nemesis I never knew existed. And like you said, it would be a waste of time if you didn't sing like a canary." I said with a chuckle.

"Then why are you here?" He asked suspiciously.

"I thought I told you."

"Oh yeah, guess you weren't lying about the stroll."

"Nope."

"Well then, mind if I ask a few questions?"

"If they are about information I can't give away stuff meant to be a secret. And I keep secrets well, but basic conversation I can do." I stated sitting criss cross on the floor.

"You sure you won't get in trouble?"

"Yeah I'm sure. As long as its nothing about intel."

"Well if I'm right, then you either have on a prototype of armor on, or you are actually a techno organic."

"The last one."

"Techno organic?"

"Yep." I nodded.

"What's your name kid?"

"Amsel. Yours?"

"Wheeljack."

"Cool name."

Our little chat was interrupted by huge peds behind the door. It was Megatron."Amsel what are you doing speaking to the enemy?" Megatron stated cooly.

"Just havin some chit chat, don't worry I didn't tell him any secrets and he didn't tell me any of his." I said back to him.

"Ah, still being tough to crack wrecker. I can understand. Anyhow, Amsel come now Soundwave requires an extra pair of servos." Megatron said picking me up gingerly as I waved goodbye to Wheeljack as he smiled back. Maybe just maybe, I had a new friend.

I watched my father click away on the keyboard with both his hands and his tentacles both, he motioned for me to connect a few wires behind the holographic screen and I did. Then he continued to click away. Such an interesting bot he was, what secrets lay behind that visor of his?

Feeling tired I sat down and leaned against the keyboard and before I knew it I fell asleep, the last thing I remember is being held against a smooth chest plate, hearing the thrum of a spark and the clicking of inner workings, and the feeling of a thin servo digit smoothing through my hair soothingly as I snuggled closer to the warmth of the plates drifting off into a deeper sleep.