Pimp Slappin Time >:}

The next day it was time to exact my revenge, two someone's were going to get pimp slapped. I had a brilliant plan as well I strode up to a vehicon minding his own business."Orders from Starscream soldier straighten up!" I said startling the unaware drone.

"Uh, yes what is it techno organic?" He asked looking down at me and stiffening his posture.

"Starscream says Doctor Knockout looks a bit tired this morning he wants you to go back hand slap him under the faceplate about the chin, and Starscream wants you to chin slap him as well he says that he is also feeling a slight bit tired, but you must slap Knockout first." I said acting so serious and authoritative.

"So commander Starscream wants me to go chin slap Knockout because he is tired then go slap Starscream himself because he too is tired?" The vehicon began cocking his head to the left.

"Yes soldier that is what he said." I replied as seriously as I could.

"Alright then." He then got to my brilliant plan, to observe I scuttled into the vents and followed him to Megatron's recovery room, perfect they both were in the room, muahahahahahahaahahaha!!!

"Commander Starscream, Knockout." He said walking up behind the two as they were talking.

"Huh?" Knockout asked as both of them turned around.

"What is it vehicon?" Starscream said obviously annoyed, luckily Knockout was the closest one, the vehicon raised his hand and flicked it from under Knockouts chin area and well Doc Knocks got pimp slapped."W-What is the meaning of this?!" Then Starscream got himself the slap. I could barely contain myself,"GET OUT!!!!!" Starscream yelled back slapping the vehicon. My gawd Screamer and Knockout are a vehicon's biznatchez now XDDD. And I got it all on tape on my iPad. The vehicon then quickly jogged out looking a bit confused, he had carried out his orders correctly hadn't he?

*****************

I walked around for a little while after wandering around I found Soundwave stationed on his monitor."Hiya there Soundwave." I said using my peds to boost me up to the keyboard edge, he then glanced towards me and stopped his work. He replayed the last message Megatron had given him which was to me and cut it down to the part where Soundwave was to train me."Sounds fun, lets do it!" I chimed as he picked me up and carried me to the training bay.

____________

Lol sorry for the short chapter, hee I just wanted to put in the pimp slapping scene XD screamer and KO got owned by a vehicon who is now a pimp to the two XDDD.