Dress up with Starscream O~O

I woke up with a headache from hell, I couldn't remember half the stuff that had happened, but one thing was for sure my toilet wasn't flushed and it was filled with violet blue energon, the stuff I was fed yesterday. Blegh. I sat up and Soundwave put his face to my room door as I jumped back in surprise,"FICHEN!!!" I said clutching my buzzing spark. He pulled out a cube full of black, purple, and silvery liquid and put it into my cell."What is this?" I asked as an image came up on his screen, he played back a message of Megatron explaining that I was supposed to take this kind of energon for a year to help my transformation become more stable and, well provide me with more advancements. It also included the info of his giant space bridge and something about summoning dead people and that the Nemisis would be more vacant than usual.

I was hesitant half expecting it to be awful and disgusting, but actually it was more tasty then the usual stuff so hey why not. Later when I went for a walk around the Nemisis, I could barely find anybody, the video was right. Well I think there was Soundwave and about twenty vehicons, but they weren't much conversation. It was like half a day later when everyone came back and Starscream gave a big hoo haa announcement about being the new leader of the decepticons, did that mean I was his pet now? I didn't like tall, evil, scheming and creepy to very much. He kinda reminded me of a woman to be honest, he had heels and he made a variety of faces that should only really be used in pictures.

I began another walk around the Nemesis when I ran into Starscream,"Oh, well hello there." He chimed crouching down and patting my head with a digit.

"Uh hi..." I said feeling instantly uncomfortable.

"What are you doing at this point in time?" He said with a strange smirk.

"Taking a walk..."

"Ah, well continue then little Amsel." He said trailing off as he walked away, that was weird. I then took off down the hall and scrambled into the other hall not wanting him to come back and treat me like that. I saw the vent I had crashed into days ago and went for a little adventure, then I was called to Starscream's quarters. I could imagine him rambling on and on about stuff I wouldn't give a frag about. I crawled through the vent till I got to the door to Starscreams quarters, I then hovered out to the ground and then knocked on his door. He opened it and he looked down after looking left and right a few times, doing some fancy hand motioning he ushered me into his room.

Gently he picked me up and set me on top of a giant coffee table,"Well then little Amsel, how is your day?" He asked sinister.

"It's been fine I guess..." I trailed off, this reminded me of the dumb school councilors that thought I was depressed when really I was tired from my nightly raids, I had good grades too as far as I'm concerned maybe a D once in a while but nothing too serious.

"I see, it must be hard on you that Megatron is gone and with the All-spark." He said looking over my emotionless face.

"I guess, I didn't know him too well though." I said satisfying that questioning look in his optics.

"Well as your new caretaker I shall take it into my servos to get to know you better." He said the sinister look increasing.

"Okay." I said dully as possible hiding my intelligence and making it seem like I was a slight bit invalid or extremely drab.

"I also got you new attire to wear." Since when did cybertronians know about earth fashion. Oops spoke too soon, he then pulled out a box with clothing that matched him in every way, he even got the heels. Oh gods no.

"Uh, thanks?" I said as he took out an outfit, before I knew what hit me I was in a frilly silver dress hemmed with crimson red. And the next thing I know he is putting silver heels on and a large portion of my head is covered in a ridiculously sized red bow with a spiked arch of ribbon in the center. Then he gently grasps a stick of lipstick and applies it to my lips. Then he showed me a mirror. There was seriously something wrong with this picture, I looked like a human and female. My cat ears laid down and my face adopted a confused look.

"Oh one more thing dear," then he took a blush applier and rubbed my face with it. Now my face was pure white and I looked like a porcelain doll,"and there, now I can't have my pet walking around like she just came back from training." I smirked and my eye twitched, I was on the verge of insanity. I fichen hate dresses and girly things, then if that wasn't enough he put me on his shoulder and went parading around the Nemesis. I passed Knockout and mimicked a 'Help Me' with my mouth, he chuckled a bit then tapped Starscream on the shoulder plate.

"I beg pardon Starscream but I am Amsel's guardian, I'm sure Megatron would have wanted me to care for his pet." Knockout said as Starscream gave him a look.

"Ah yes, what he would have wanted indeed." Thankfully I was traded between the two still having the look of misery on my face, I sneezed as some of the powder got caught in my nose. Knockout gave me a look that was between humor and sympathy as he continued down the hall. At that point I had lost most of my dignity anyhow.