Idiotic Me

Chapter 1 ( TS)

I've been addicted recently.To a guy that most probably doesn't even know of my existence .

He's nice,he's rich and he's hot. He has many insanely handsome friends as well. Who wouldn't like him ?

His name is Kim Jong Dae.

                        ******

I was 13 when I first met him at a gathering for the upper class.Not that I'm boasting,it's just the truth that I'm loaded as well.

I was blindly following my parents around the ballroom,greeting other adults and their children on the way.

That's when I saw him. I saw how attractive he looked as he flipped his head into my direction,or at least I thought he did .And that smile he had on his face, it was the most alluring . The way his cheekbones would rise  distinctively, I thought it was cute.

" Hello, I'm Kim Jongdae. Nice to meet you."  He held out his hand.

Oh my freaking god he held out his hand.

Hesitantly, I raised my hands slowly and shook it uncertainly.

I smiled a little,trying to compose myself,not letting the emotions get over me like I've been taught since young .( well ,technically I'm still young)

"I...am Heo Young Ji, nice to meet you.." I breathed out,relieved I didn't screw it up.

He smiled again,before walking towards another direction I kind of forgot because I was too caught up in my own feelings as I stayed rooted to the ground.  Probably to find his friends though.

                          *******

That was the first time I saw him. And it was the moment where I anticipated the annual ball from then on.

Every single year I would at least see him once,and I would stare at his face with admiration from afar. Occasionally,those little smiles he'll give when my family greets his,makes my feelings shoot up to the maximum ,although I try my best to conceal it. 

Now, I'm 17 and well,obviously many changes had occurred as I grew older.

I was forcefully taught and trained to be elegant,when in reality I'm not.

I'm supposed to be the 'princess' of my father's company. Lucky for me, I have an elder brother,so eventually you know, obviously the company would most probably not be mine to inherit. 

Pretty,kind,sweet tongued ,rich and well, some people say I'm bratty.

In fact I kind of disagree,with the exceptional of pretty though,I do not consider myself ugly at any time.

But most of all ,I'm the opposite of what I'm supposed to be.

It depends really,I can be really nice to you if you treat me well.But yeah you shall be returned with ultimate bitchiness from me if you dare dog on me.

I'm mostly an upright person,I love animals and I hate seeing injustice.Its just not right. I'm kind of sarcastic and who says rich girls are forever bratty? I can do my chores fine.

I have this obsession on my phone. 24/7 you'll see me using my phone till it's dead and I have to go charge it.

I use my free time to stare at Jongdae's flawless picture. Stalker much? Well it's not exactly my fault that he's so attractive.

My wallpapers are Kim Jongdae. My photo gallery has more him than myself in it.My life revolves around a non existent guy in my life.

All until one day, when I was sitting in front of my computer,logging into my Instagram account.

Something popped up.

" MAKE A WISH AND ALLOW IT TO COME TRUE.100% GUARANTEED RESULTS. CLICK THIS BUTTON AND TRY NOW!"

Well,I thought why not , I have some time to spend anyways.
Clicking onto a certain gold button, it redirected me into a page that says ' terms and conditions ' .

I briskly went through it.

"
1.  Once in,it's complicated thereafter
2. There's always a price to pay. 
3. Only use username at all times "

And at the bottom,there was this ' I agree to all terms and conditions ' button.

Unfazed by the ridiculous conditions, I clicked onto the now flashing red button that clearly screamed danger to me. But I didn't really respond to it.

                          *******

" Type your wish here and press the complete button after its done."

I sniggered at my own idiotic methods. Why am I in a page like this? I would question myself, well honestly I don't know. 

Quickly, I typed a " Make the person I like fall in love with me."

I honestly don't believe in this. Scoffing, I was preparing to press a 'x' button but there was a problem. Where the hell is the 'X' button?!

Before I could start panicking , the desktop shone golden and something swirled like a tornado out of the computer.

And just like this, I unknowingly got stuck into the computer with a curse.

Here I am,stranded in this place,all until I make him fall for me.

I am Heo Young Ji

__________________________________________________________________

Author's note :

Is this okay?

Yay for the update:)

Haha anyways give me an opinion if you read this :)

Enjoy your day:)